NGE

Silver Member
May 27, 2008
S.E. Michigan
Detector(s) used
Etrac, Explorer XS II, Fisher 1266-X
Primary Interest:
Other
Yes I am glad He put me here. Sure wish I knew what His plans were for me? Maybe this may be it, bringing meaning to His Masterpieces for all to understand. I always say; Look around you, His message is written everywhere, it's just that some are too blind to see it, I try to help, by the gift that He has given me, through the eye of my camera. Believe it or not, I am not a pro, I do not do photography for a living, just another personal hobby...........Larry

OP
OP
NGE

NGE

Silver Member
May 27, 2008
S.E. Michigan
Detector(s) used
Etrac, Explorer XS II, Fisher 1266-X
Primary Interest:
Other
Thank You gearhead. I have some people who ask me to do small things for them from time to time, and they want to pay me. But I tell them that I am not a pro, and usually give them a couple prints. Of course the get 'em with my signature in the corner somewhere. I have one more entry for local Country photo contest left and I am going to enter the first pic in this post. The contest is open to amateurs and pro's alike. I have already entered two of God's canvas'. Part of first prize is that the county will use your pics in their county brochures, with the artist's name included. They automatically copyright your pics when you send them in.........NGE

Magic Fingers

Beautiful pictures!
HE does have a way with colors huh!
I love taking pictures of fall...the colors are so vivid.
I am planning on taking my camera to work on my last day tomorrow.
The resort I massage at is closing for 5 months so I have no excuse to dejunk my house.
I should take before and after pictures of my cleaning...LOL ::)

Donna

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread