More Goodies from the Fort Donoldson Dover hunt. Fun Fun Fun!

Jason in TN

Bronze Member
Oct 29, 2004
East Tennessee
Me and a couple of hunting buddies made a trip to Clarksville to hook up with Roger , Steve, and JD. We had a great day at the relic hunt. Me and the X5 got quite a work out as you can see. Was good to meet the guys from TN great group of guys. Would like to thank Roger (ramjet) for being our guide and great host for the weekend. Here are a couple of pictures, hope to be able to do it again soon.

Jason

Attachments

• IMG_1661.JPG
    IMG_1661.JPG
    62.4 KB · Views: 613
  • IMG_1665.JPG
    IMG_1665.JPG
    70.2 KB · Views: 610
Upvote 0

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Jason,

Just looking at the other's posts who attended the Dover Hunt seems you guys had a great time. I can't believe all the awesome finds y'all found. If I wasn't so far away, I would had been there.

Congrats on your finds.

;) RR

OP
OP
Jason in TN

Jason in TN

Bronze Member
Oct 29, 2004
East Tennessee
Thanks every one. I found the info on the April hunt. It is not the same group putting it on so do not know how it will be.
Here goes Stones River Relic and Coin Hunt. Info available after DEC 1st www.wooddisplaycases.com Bob hammonds 615-895-0760.
The date is April 7th Rain or Shine. Never been to this hunt but may give it a try next year.

Jason

Monty

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Easy jason . Nana gets turned on by all those bullets! ;) I get a little steamed myself! Great stuff, wish I was there. Monty

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread