More goodies from the front yard!

adventureswithjim

Mar 12, 2010
South Carolina
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A couple weeks ago I found a large cent in my front yard...but later hunts were all clad! Today I took just one small section and kept digging all the junk targets, just trying to get them out of the way so maybe I could find some good stuff! And wow, tons of junk in a very small area!

It seemed to work...I got s a strange embossed button...looks like a windmill or something, a ring, not marked but shiny! Probably junk though. And a 1954-S Rosy dime.

Ain't it funny? Go tramping all over creation and then to find a silver dime just a few feet from your front door...

;D ;D ;D ;D

Hey there's a video on it too!

[youtube=425,350]wGlNjNyzSio[/youtube]

Attachments

• stuff.png
    stuff.png
    96.5 KB · Views: 356
Upvote 0

billydabeeg

Jun 23, 2010
west michigan
Detector(s) used
minelab explorer, cz6a
That's funny. When my kids were little they were messing around with my old Whites detector in the back yard and they found an 1876 IH. I've never found anything else except clad. Go figure.

OP
OP
adventureswithjim

adventureswithjim

Mar 12, 2010
South Carolina
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just moved to this place a couple of weeks ago, trying to unravel it's past and it's still not adding up...and that's just plain FUN ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

a '76 IH???? Damn.....not just fun and games, but DAMN....one year off serious dough!!!! I hope you hunted the yard to DEATH!!!!!!!!!!!!

spitfire55

Bronze Member
Sep 17, 2008
Fresno, CA.
Detector(s) used
(Whites) MXT, MXT PRO, SURF PRO/PI and COINMASTER 5500/D, (Fisher) GOLDBUG. AT PRO(Garrett), CTX 3030(Mine Lab).
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
:thumbsup:

I like that little MICKEY MOUSE figure. :headbang:
M.I.C..."See you real soon",
K.E.Y...."Why?.. because we like you",
M..O..U..S.....Eeeeeeeeeeee. :laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions