More Interesting New Findings From The Beale Ciphers

Do you have something for the thread red!

It is your own thread and yet you have not posted any information that is new? Wonder why? Do you not have anything from Jean Laf? I did not think so.

Well I found more than a large hole. I found several large pots that had washed down the branch into Goose Creek and I did find two silver coins one made in France and the other a Spanish Pillar Dollar both dated before the burial of the treasure in 1819 and 1822. I have a copy on paper when I find it I will post them.
Was this location found by your deciphered C1 & C3 solutions?
Do you believe this was Beale's vault ?

Was this location found by your deciphered C1 & C3 solutions?
Do you believe this was Beale's vault ?

Yes

I will take a Rip Van Winkle Nap and wait on your recovery of treasure.

Well I found more than a large hole. I found several large pots that had washed down the branch into Goose Creek and I did find two silver coins one made in France and the other a Spanish Pillar Dollar both dated before the burial of the treasure in 1819 and 1822. I have a copy on paper when I find it I will post them.
Do you have in situ photographs of the vault hole, large iron pots, and the two silver coins?

So you chaps have any new information for this thread or you just yapping like a pup that got left a home?

Have you looked at Jenny Kile's current solutions for comparisons to these various other claims of the solved ciphers?

Most not much different from that Disney guy. The Mason crap is getting old!

Not many have just a decoding of the ciphers but a few. There not making it public.

Most are just pushing there books of fiction.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back