More Mexico finds ( Good & Bad )

Whydah

Bronze Member
Feb 24, 2010
New England
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 30-30 Minelab X Calibur 1000 MineLab Equinox 800 Garret Infinium Fisher CZ 21
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
These pictures are some of the other finds that I made while down in Mexico... Some Spanish Musket Balls, lead fishing weights,Ray Band sun glasses and some asorted jewelry along with a few toys that were stuck in the reef... These all took some time to get out of the rocks and reef areas but it was a great time.... Thanks for looking... Found 2 more Gold rings yesterday localy, will post them seperately.... Happy Hunting Meico Finds (1).JPG Meico Finds (2).JPG Meico Finds (3).JPG Meico Finds (4).JPG Meico Finds (5).JPG Meico Finds (6).JPG

Upvote 1

Blskypilot

Jan 24, 2012
Detector(s) used
Infinium ls
At pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Found an iPhone huh? I saw a kiosk somewhere the other day that pays out on the spot for old used phones. I'd feed that salt soaked iPhone into it for sure...might be worth at least a few bucks

OP
OP
Whydah

Whydah

Bronze Member
Feb 24, 2010
New England
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 30-30 Minelab X Calibur 1000 MineLab Equinox 800 Garret Infinium Fisher CZ 21
Primary Interest:
I will check into that... Didn't know they bought them back.... cool & Thanks

leprechaun

Bronze Member
Feb 20, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030; The only metal detector I'll ever need
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Quite an interesting assortment of finds whydah, looks like you and Casper had alot of fun, wish I could have gone too, maybe next time.:icon_thumleft:

Last edited:
OP
OP
Whydah

Whydah

Bronze Member
Feb 24, 2010
New England
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Quite an interesting assortment of finds whydah, looks like you and Casper had alot of fun, wish I could have gone too, maybe next time.:icon_thumleft:
That sounds good to me let's do it

Coldshuz

May 18, 2012
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari
Minelab X-Terra 305
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Blskypilot

Jan 24, 2012
Detector(s) used
Infinium ls
At pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
jewelerguy said:
never seen one, but I've heard of them.... ecoATM

Yep that's the one I was referring to. I stopped into one of the local crappy malls and saw it. So I'd assume if they had it at the run down mall they'd probably have it at the nicer ones if not everywhere before long. It was Athens GA so maybe all those UGA students can scrap their phones for beer and pizza cash

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread