• 6-4kk.jpg
    6-4kk.jpg
    157.7 KB · Views: 46

cyzak

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2018
Mountains of Western Colorado
Detector(s) used
Garrett, General Mathematics, Geometry,Pentax,,Do the math it's there.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wait tell you come across the petroglyphs and the hieroglyphs in that canyon they are wild.

OP
OP
RGINN

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here's the 'Mysterious San Luis Valley' part. I was camped in the BLM campground up above on the south rim of the canyon. Nobody else was in the campground. The camp host was down below me on a spot in the canyon. Sometime after 10pm I guess a group of girl scouts came in and camped about a 100yds south of me. They were giggling and carrying on like girls on a campout do and woke me up, but didn't bother me. I had taken the tarp off my rock shelter and thought I'd just lay there and watch the stars for a while. At 11:25pm the loudest explosion I've heard in a while went off to the north of me and echoed in the canyon. The gigglers even got real quiet. There was no flash and not a cloud in the sky. I climbed up on the tallest rock to look down as I thought maybe the camp host's RV had blown up. Nothin happenin there, no sight of anything on the horizon all around. No emergency vehicles started flooding the area. Next morning, I checked all around as best I could, but all was copasetic and still in place. There's no construction work, no active mining, no avalanche or rock slide control goin on right around there. I have no clue what it was, but for now I have an unexplained San Luis Valley experience.

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Nice shots! :icon_thumleft:

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cool place. I sometimes take the jog around there when I go to the SW part of the state. It be a good area to stash a treasure I've always thought.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread