MORE Silver and Gold!!!

Colorado2

Dec 26, 2004
Berthoud CO
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's MXT, Fisher Gold Bug II
I can't believe it! I stopped by a high school on the way home this evening and scored a pair again. The crucifix says 14k gold filled PPC on the back. (Anyone know what PPC stands for?) The ring is 925 Silver and really nice. Unfortunately, once again it won't even fit my pinky. Also $1.37 in clad. Hope this keeps up. My little ring box runneth over ;D HH~CO2

Attachments

• DCP02935.jpg
    DCP02935.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 313
Upvote 0

Getty

Bronze Member
May 1, 2005
Maryland
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
really cool .im green

AmericanCoinHunting

Bronze Member
Apr 23, 2005
CHICAGO
Detector(s) used
E-Trac w/Pro Coil,and 6x8" S.E.F,The Relic & Gold hunters DREAM...a Troy X-3 w/3 coils
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
NICE DIGS Jewelry is my favorite to find.....Because of it's greater value. Because it's Shiney...Probably because I don't find much of itCongrats ........ Hear Beep ? Dig DEEP

OP
OP
Colorado2

Colorado2

Dec 26, 2004
Berthoud CO
Detector(s) used
dano91 said:
Hey CO2? great finds again!! lets get you into Colorado steel balls hunt!
??? Are you sure I'd qualify Dano? ?Mine are brass ;D~CO2

stoney56

Gold Member
Oct 4, 2004
Oklahoma
CO2, cograts on the jewelry! Every little bit helps. The crusifex is nice looking, but too bad about the gold-filled part. Think the PPC stands for Pretty Poor Company-can't afford to make the real thing. ;D Best of luck and HH.

GabbyGEP

Mar 30, 2005
Platteville, Colorado
CO2
You keep digging up great stuff. Is there much left for the rest of us to find in Colorado? WTG. Great stuff. I enjoy seeing the stuff you find as I am not too far away. I keep hoping to find something with my new M D. Great finds. Keep it up.
GabbyGEP

OP
OP
Colorado2

Colorado2

Dec 26, 2004
Berthoud CO
Detector(s) used
Hey Gabby...Welcome to the best board on the net. Sure, there's plenty of good stuff left. In fact, I think people lose it faster than we MD'ers can pick it up ;D You've got some stiff competition in Platteville though....A blood hound named Yogi!!!~CO2

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread