tpmrcp

Dec 31, 2006
East Stroudsburg, PA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett ACE 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Happy St. Patricks Day all. I am heading to Savannah later on today. I had another great day on the beach. Found about 2 dollars in change. I met another detector that was just starting out and gave him my sifter that I bought at KellyCo for my trip here. He was using just a garden digging tool, you cant find much with that on the beach. Anyway, on to the photos.
P3170077.jpg

The girls here told me one of them hid a penny in their top, I found it!
P3170078.jpg

P3170083.jpg

This says I love Jason xoxo Maren
P3170082.jpg

P3170081.jpg

The girls invited me to a party afterwards, here is the same girl as above.
P3170086.jpg

P3160062.jpg

P3160071.jpg

What a day!! I dont want to go back to PA!!

Upvote 0

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
tpmrcp,

More nice pictures man, can tell your having fun, but those pink trunks, LOL, your giving us a bad rep. ;) Maybe a nice farmer john wetsuit or shortie is in order. ;D Nice posts, enjoyed reading and viweing.

Good hunting and if you get down to the Daytona area some time and want to do a hunt, let me know, you will like the scenery down here as well. Send me an PM if you ever do.

Jack(IN)

Bronze Member
Jan 20, 2007
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer XS-2, Garrett Ace 250
Why would you want to go back..

looks like some great finds and I'm about to ship my Ace back, not finding that here!!

Nashoba

Bronze Member
Sep 20, 2006
Washington and Oregon
Detector(s) used
Garret Ace250/Prospecter Bounty hunter(Backup)
Just wondering how many times you circled that area and hoping you covered it well. I probably would have ended up getting so many false signals I would have dug a moat around them......... ;D
Um...GREAT FINDS
~Nash~

JT2

Aug 9, 2006
Concord MA
Detector(s) used
ACE 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey TC, is that a digger in your pocket or were you just happy to see those gals?

Heh!! Awesome pics, and what a great way to great way to meet girls! "Hey, can you pose with me so I can show all those TNet'ers my beach finds?"

T

tennessee hawk

If I found that on the beach, my family and friends would never see me again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
TENNESSEE HAWK :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

Nick in NEPA

Dec 28, 2006
San Diego
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
AFModell said:
And this whole time I thought MDs were chick deflectors! Thanks for showing me the light. :) Looks like you had a good time. Haha.
Really, dude. Some guys just have all the luck.

MD Dog

Bronze Member
Feb 10, 2007
Please don't yell !
First off you should have kept that sand sifter for the missing penny you found. Secondly I'm one of the luckiest guys around here cause I've actually had the good luck to find a couple of treasures. And yet yours is the first treasure find that has me jealous enough to wish I was you. Not just because of the babe but the sun and sand and warm air ! ;D

tsgman

Bronze Member
Sep 13, 2005
Springfield, Missouri
Detector(s) used
Minelab 705, Fisher Gold Bug, MXT, Etrac, CTX 3030, GPX 5000, Troy Shadow, CZ20, Excal II, Tesoro Stingray, AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looks like you forgot to detect any, Lol. Tsgman

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions