Mount Sterling Court Days

backitup83

Jan 24, 2006
Chesapeake Virginia
Detector(s) used
(XLT-x 2 ) )(BH Sharp Shooter 2) (Coinmaster 4000/D series2)(Coinmaster 2/DB series 2)(Discovery 2)(Discovery 1000)
No but I am going to court in March for a traffic ticket I got last week in Chesapeake Va. What is court days there?
Mike

OP
OP
H

HillbillyTH

It started over two hundred years ago, the third Monday of Oct. the Judge would come to town to hold court and everbody would gather at the court house and trade
guns , knifes , dogs, and lies. Now its a big three day festable.

Silver Member
Dec 10, 2004
East Central Kentucky
I belonged to the local DECA Chapter during high school, one of our community duties was clean up after Court Day......YUCK!

I live about 15 miles from Mt. Sterling and I stay as far away from there as possible during that weekend.

Jamie

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome Hillbilly TH,I went there about 15-16 years ago when I was living near Ezell in Morgan county.I traded an old guy an off-brand .44 magnum I had for a Winchester 30/30 Buffalo Bill Commemorative w/octagon barrel.I think I got the better end of that deal! Those were the days!

F

Fumbles

I haven't been to court day in 20 years. I'm in Louisville. I haev friends who live in Mt Sterling, however, in a historic house called Mt Aerie or some such.

A

absalon

Fumbles...what part of Louisville are you in? I live in Okolona and always looking for others to detect with. Post a reply if your interested.

Absalon

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread