Movies - Please name a movie that brings out a LOT of EMOTION in your BODY !!!

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
The Last of the Mohicans

1699678472355.png

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
White XLT Spectrum E-Series
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
BRAVEHEART..... When William Wallace won that 1st huge battle, stabbed his sword into the ground and started to scream... over and over...

Reminded me of years ago when I told a judge he could kiss my a** and walked out of a courtroom.

OP
OP
Gare

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think now i have to go back and watch the ones mentioned here that i have not seen yet :) I thank you all .I will do this when our ground freezes over. The Grapes of Wrath is also a good one

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
Clint Eastwood in Grand Torino. Makes me want to beat the heck out of those punks.
Charles Bronson Death Wish trilogy.
He doesn’t go all macho nuts. He just solves the problem and shuffle-runs home.
Grand Torino! Yes! I forgot that one! He knew he was dying and he chose to end his life his way and in a way that would save others. Very moving! The Will reading was very relatable for me too! Lol

OP
OP
Gare

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Clint Eastwood in Grand Torino. Makes me want to beat the heck out of those punks.
Charles Bronson Death Wish trilogy.
He doesn’t go all macho nuts. He just solves the problem and shuffle-runs home.
Yes Grand Torino is a great movie. and it does tear you up in a lot of scenes :)

DizzyDigger

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2012
Concrete, WA
Detector(s) used
Nokta FoRs Gold, a Gold Cube, 2 Keene Sluices and Lord only knows how many pans....not to mention a load of other gear my wife still doesn't know about!
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I think now i have to go back and watch the ones mentioned here that i have not seen yet :) I thank you all .I will do this when our ground freezes over. The Grapes of Wrath is also a good one

My father was born in Oklahoma in 1933, and his whole family (there were 13 kids) moved west to Calif. (the San Joaquin Valley Bakersfield/Shafter) in 1937.

BTW, if you watch Art of Racing in the Rain, be sure you've got one of these handy...
kleenex.jpg

Back-of-the-boat

Gold Member
Apr 18, 2013
California
Detector(s) used
AT GOLD/Garrett /C.Scope cs4PI/Garrett(carrot) pro pointer/ 5x8 double d coil and sniper coil/Lesche digger/Lesche "T" handle shovel.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This isn't one for Emotion, but instead for the acting of Leonardo Di Caprio and The movie is What's eating Gilbert Grape. He played his part amazingly. At the time I didn't know who he was and I thought the actor playing the part was actually mentally handicapped.

OP
OP
Gare

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Another movie that made you feel like you was in it was jaws. Towards the end of the movie when Quint was slidding down the boat into Jaws mouth. I looked around the theater and seen A LOT of people bracing them selves trying to not SLIDE into the sharks open mouth ;)

hollARDog

Jun 18, 2022
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Another movie that made you feel like you was in it was jaws. Towards the end of the movie when Quint was slidding down the boat into Jaws mouth. I looked around the theater and seen A LOT of people bracing them selves trying to not SLIDE into the sharks open mouth ;)
In 3-D 👍😁 I was pretty young but will never never forget that movie

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I will start with this one
Without A Trace 1983 With Judd Hirsch and Kate Nelligan . I have seen this movie MANY MANY times and still almost cry . I do get TEars in my eyes every time i watch it :)

YOUR TURN !!!
Apocalypse Now. Been there twice. STILL sends chills down the spine after seeing it more than a dozen (two dozen?) times. TTC

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread