Movies - Please name a movie that brings out a LOT of EMOTION in your BODY !!!

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OP
OP
Gare

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I forgot i found it on Prime . I do have a dvd of it also.

Ironwill

Jul 2, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I will start with this one
Without A Trace 1983 With Judd Hirsch and Kate Nelligan . I have seen this movie MANY MANY times and still almost cry . I do get TEars in my eyes every time i watch it :)

YOUR TURN !!!
Suspenseful Action/ Adrenaline- feelings of real justice and righteousness: 13 Assassins 2010
Horror/Dread/Action- Just scared what was about to come around the corner: Aliens 1986
Suspense/Mystery- Feeling confused all the time: The Game 1997
Sadness, Action, Nostalgia- So many emotions from past reading Iron Man Comics: Avengers: Endgame: 2019

But the true winner for me without a doubt full of elements of Sadness, Inspiration, Comedy and all around top notch movie making: Forrest Gump 1994

vonfatman

Jul 21, 2023
KCMO Area
Primary Interest:
Other
Well, there is always Ol' Yeller....sniff sniff

To be honest, Ol' Yeller was my first and last....and that was as a little kid too.
I do not know why, but I can not watch drama...it makes me very uneasy😳.

So movies, television shows (other than silly films or tv like Caddy Shack / Young Frankenstein or historical films like Battle of Britain / D-Day)...I can not watch any spooky shows😎.

Sporting events. Nope. Drama.

My wife and I were first dating and she rented some movies...I paid no mind since I knew only she would be watching....well, sure enough, she picks the absolute worst (to me) chick flick movie EVER...."The Notebook" She puts the tape in (the days of VCRs😱)...I slipped off the couch and was doing some stuff on the computer when about ten minutes into the film she yells, "hey, where are you"?

That was the last time she got movies for both of us😉.

vfm

Last edited:

eyemustdigtreasure

Silver Member
Mar 2, 2013
California
Detector(s) used
Fisher Gold Bug Pro
Tesoro Cibola
Nokta Pointer; Phillips SHS5200 phones
Nokta Macro SIMPLEX +
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Without A Trace 1983 With Judd Hirsch and Kate Nelligan . I have seen this movie MANY MANY times and still almost cry . I do get TEars in my eyes every time i watch it :)

YOUR TURN !!!
Easy Rider

devldog

Silver Member
Mar 9, 2012
Georgia
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT ALL PRO, Minelab Safari
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
"Rocky", the original. Loved the story line and the soundtrack. Inspirational. I also liked the movie "Brian's Song" about Chicago Bears running back Brian Piccolo. Yes, a Real story and a Real tear jerker.

OP
OP
Gare

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, there is always Ol' Yeller....sniff sniff

To be honest, Ol' Yeller was my first and last....and that was as a little kid too.
I do not know why, but I can not watch drama...it makes me very uneasy😳.

So movies, television shows (other than silly films or tv like Caddy Shack / Young Frankenstein or historical films like Battle of Britain / D-Day)...I can not watch any spooky shows😎.

Sporting events. Nope. Drama.

My wife and I were first dating and she rented some movies...I paid no mind since I knew only she would be watching....well, sure enough, she picks the absolute worst (to me) chick flick movie EVER...."The Notebook" She puts the tape in (the days of VCRs😱)...I slipped off the couch and was doing some stuff on the computer when about ten minutes into the film she yells, "hey, where are you"?

That was the last time she got movies for both of us😉.

vfm
HAHAHAHAAHAHa

michael NY

Nov 4, 2007
USA
Detector(s) used
Etrac, Coinstrike, F70, Explorer XS, Sovereign XS, Spectrum, IDX PRO.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

YOUR TURN !

YOUR TURN !!!
ghostbusters

Attachments

• IMG_3872.gif
    IMG_3872.gif
    913.7 KB · Views: 4

michael NY

Nov 4, 2007
USA
Detector(s) used
Etrac, Coinstrike, F70, Explorer XS, Sovereign XS, Spectrum, IDX PRO.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
"Rocky", the original. Loved the story line and the soundtrack. Inspirational. I also liked the movie "Brian's Song" about Chicago Bears running back Brian Piccolo. Yes, a Real story and a Real tear jerker.
If you liked “Rocky” watch movie called Chuck. Sylvester Stallone basically stole the guys life story and made it his.
His name is Chuck Wepner from Bayone NJ

DizzyDigger

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2012
Concrete, WA
Detector(s) used
Nokta FoRs Gold, a Gold Cube, 2 Keene Sluices and Lord only knows how many pans....not to mention a load of other gear my wife still doesn't know about!
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Wow Gare...you really know how to pick a topic... :occasion14:

I'm a huge movie fan going all the way back to when I was a kid, and I can recall many that bring out the emotions. A few from the B&W days..

Casablanca - with Bergman and Bogart

Song of Bernadette - with Jennifer Jones, Charles Bickford, Vincent Price, Lee J. Cobb and more. A very dramatic film.

More modern:

The Green Berets - with John Wayne

The Art of Racing in the Rain - a superb film

Guardians of Stone - James Caan, James Earl Jones

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread