Moving in 2 weeks... Hoping I develop a new system on the East Coast..

koala33

Apr 29, 2011
Northeast
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Going from West to East (thank God).. Been stationed in the desert for 5 years too long..

Anyhow.. I have about 2 weeks left, and have had some pretty descent luck in the past couple months. I am killing the bank. I did 4 boxes of halves on Friday and just picked 4 more up today. How would you feel if you had to leave your system to go somewhere new?

Upvote 0

Goldmanford

Aug 1, 2011
North Carolina
Come on over to the East Coast and join the fun. I am new to volume coin rolling but have been searching here and there for several years a few rolls at a time. It seems you have developed a pretty good system over in the desert so just be courteous and friendly and you should have no problem developing a nice routine and start finding silver and goodies here, too. Welcome! :hello:

buffhunter

May 30, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur 1000
Koala33 - dont think you will have any problem fitting in on the east coast here. Where in the east are you headed?

mlayers

Gold Member
Oct 29, 2007
Northern, OH
Detector(s) used
DFX, White PI, Bounty Hunter, Whites Surfmaster II and Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hope you have better luck then I do here in Ohio. Been long long dry spell here.......Matt

silvercop

Silver Member
Dec 30, 2008
VALLEY ALABAMA
Detector(s) used
GARRETT GTA 500
hope you are going up the coast and not in the atlanta district. i am in the atlanta fed district and it is dry.

rileyboy

Bronze Member
Jan 15, 2010
Koala,
Just thought I will fill you in. The East Coast has much more competition that you expect.
rileyboy

OP
OP
koala33

koala33

Apr 29, 2011
Northeast
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
buffhunter said:
Koala33 - dont think you will have any problem fitting in on the east coast here. Where in the east are you headed?

DC..

OP
OP
koala33

koala33

Apr 29, 2011
Northeast
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
rileyboy said:
Koala,
Just thought I will fill you in. The East Coast has much more competition that you expect.
rileyboy

Competition is fine with me :thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread