White's DFX - MXT - Excalibur II

cntrydncr1

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
Bradenton, Fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Minelab Excal II, ETrac, Infiniuim
ok i"m officially jealous and I'm sure I won't be the only one. good luck on those beaches. can't wait to see the finds.

mikewaz

Bronze Member
May 9, 2008
Chicago
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1266 X Fisher F75
Perfect Timing!!
I'm sure it's gonna be a lot nicer than Illinois in January.
Mike

Lowbatts

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2003
Elgin
Detector(s) used
Fishers 1235X-8" CZ-20/21-8" F-70-11"DD GC1023
Good luck, have a good move, and STAY COOL!

twistidd

Bronze Member
Nov 11, 2007
Chicago
Detector(s) used
White's Matrix M6 w/ Sun-Ray DX-1, 950 coil and 6x10 DD, Minelab Excalibur II, Garrett Ace 250, Garmin Etrex GPS
Puerto Rico? Sheeit, who needs warm sun and beaches when you can wake up to a cold, blustery, miserable morning, shovel your car out of the snow, freeze your @$$ off, get to work while it's still dark, leave work after the sun sets, deal with the morons driving like they have never driven before, shovel more snow, and go to sleep, only to wake up to the same scenario for three more months?

I do.

Joe

Lookn4Seated

Bronze Member
Mar 20, 2008
Detector(s) used
Deep Silver Seeker 3000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
twistidd said:
Puerto Rico? Sheeit, who needs warm sun and beaches when you can wake up to a cold, blustery, miserable morning, shovel your car out of the snow, freeze your @$$ off, get to work while it's still dark, leave work after the sun sets, deal with the morons driving like they have never driven before, shovel more snow, and go to sleep, only to wake up to the same scenario for three more months?

I do.

Joe

That's a nice avatar Joe! I'm sure you're going to up it by a few years this year! :thumbsup:

Saturna

Bronze Member
May 24, 2008
Nanaimo, B.C. Canada
Detector(s) used
White's 4900 DL Max, Tesoro Deleon
What's the deal with US citizens moving to Puerto Rico? Is it just like moving within the 50 states or do you need a work permit or some such ?

twistidd

Bronze Member
Nov 11, 2007
Chicago
Detector(s) used
White's Matrix M6 w/ Sun-Ray DX-1, 950 coil and 6x10 DD, Minelab Excalibur II, Garrett Ace 250, Garmin Etrex GPS
Lookn4seated said:
twistidd said:

I do.

Joe

That's a nice avatar Joe! I'm sure you're going to up it by a few years this year! :thumbsup:

Thanks Jon, I hope so. I only found once seated and just a few Barbers in 2009, I'm looking to score a few more. I think 2010 is going to be really nitty gritty for me, with everythng going on, I'll be lucky to get out once every two weeks or so. I'm looking forward to seeing everyone's finds on here.

Joe

DPBOB

Silver Member
Apr 12, 2006
DES PLAINES IL
Detector(s) used

"Your going Metal Detecting
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Steve....
Good luck in P R...
Eat lots of sea food and coconuts....
Stay in touch via T Net....
Your lucky you get to wear sunscreen year round :hello: :headbang:

kimsdad

Silver Member
Apr 17, 2008
Moronica, northwest of Chicago.
Detector(s) used
E-trac & Bounty Hunter Land Star
Sorry to hear you're leaving! :(

but...

I'm happy for you and wish you the best in your new adventure! :thumbsup:

Like Bob said - please stay in touch on T-Net! :wink:

litefire56

Bronze Member
May 14, 2008
Illinois
Detector(s) used
DFX -10x12 SEF, 300mm, 10"DD, 6x10DD, Sunray DX-1
Steve,
Glad we had a chance to meet and good luck with the new position down there.. you lucky dog! :thumbsup:
I got a feeling your gonna be posting mucho oro from those beaches.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions