Mr. Peppers First Ring!

Pepper2004

Bronze Member
Dec 17, 2007
Southwest Georgia
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT, Whites M6, Vibra-Probe 570, Ace 250, Bounty Hunter 202, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505, Whites MXT, 2 Bullseye11
Mr. Pepper's First Ring!

As some of you know Mr. Pepper has cataracts. He is waiting for them to get "ripe" so they can be removed. Shouldn't be long now cause he can't half see out of his right eye. He did him some MD'ing in the front yard early this even. He came in and dumped his finds on my desk. I looked at 3 pennies, a pull tab, and a ring. I was all excited for him. I told him he had found a ring. He looked at it under the light and was grinning from ear to ear. Then he had the nerve to tell me that his ring was prettier than mine!! :'( ;) He ask me if I would show all of you guys and dolls since he doesn't like computers all that much.
So here you go.....Mr. Pepper's first ring.

Attachments

• P1010015.JPG
    P1010015.JPG
    164 KB · Views: 766
Upvote 0

SC_hunter

Bronze Member
Jan 16, 2007
South Carolina
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i,Whites XLT,Ace 250 and BH Tracker IV and Others.....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: Mr. Pepper's First Ring!

Tell Mr. Pepper...WAY TO GO....You are gonna have to do some high level detecting to get over on him now pepper...HH and good luck over there.

stryker-one

Aug 10, 2007
Independence, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Scorpion Gold Stinger and Tesoro Silver
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Good for Mr pepper. You posting for him is a nice jesture.

Thank you for Sharing

Stryker

K

KirkTN

way to go Mr. Pepper, the pictures a bit blurred but the ring still appears to be a heck of a find.

Keep It Up

ashleen

Bronze Member
Aug 25, 2005
NH

Congrats Mr. P :)
Looks like maybe blue topaz?
Nice going!

OP
OP
Pepper2004

Pepper2004

Bronze Member
Dec 17, 2007
Southwest Georgia
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT, Whites M6, Vibra-Probe 570, Ace 250, Bounty Hunter 202, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505, Whites MXT, 2 Bullseye11

Sorry the picture is blurry....Mr. Pepper thought it was a pull tab. The plastic stone was bent down. He washed the zinc and plastic "stone". Then bent it back in proper shape. Sara, your right. I have to find a real one soon.....I can't have him out shine me! >:( ;) :D

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

W :o W, that's really nice. Mr. Pepper is doing better than me, I haven't even found my 1st one yet.

;) RR

OP
OP
Pepper2004

Pepper2004

Bronze Member
Dec 17, 2007
Southwest Georgia
Detector(s) used

It shows as Zinc on his BH 505. But the band still looks golden. He found it about six inches down. It made him happy and that is what counts. Thanks for looking at it.

Pocket Treys

Feb 22, 2008
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Omega 6000

Very nice find Mr. Pepper.

I can't wait for that skip of a heartbeat the first time that I find a ring!

bootybay

Gold Member
Aug 9, 2007
NJ
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
EXCAL 2, SOV. GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

WTG Mr. Pepper... ya sure gots ta get a big honker now to beat Mr. Pepper now.. Big time congrats to ya..

Bridge End Farm

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Library

congrats to him my friend, I am sure you are as proud of him as he is of his find. I am very excited on the discovery. Bet I know where he will be once the storm goes through again on us tonight.

Take Care

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Very nice Mr Pepper, Great to get out and hunteven better to find anything and the best you found a ring --Iam really happy for you.See I have not found myself one yet!! ;D --Maybe this year!

sndman60

Jan 31, 2008
Williamsburg, VA
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX 300

Hats off to Mr. Pepper. Mr. Pepper evens the score. Both rings are indeed top drawer. WTG y'all. Now the game is on. There's nothing like a little "in house" competition to heat things up a bit and with warmer weather knocking on the door I bet not to many days will be spent inside. Way cool, I can't wait to see the next ones you guys find. Thanks for sharing. The best of wishes and prayers for Mr. Peppers eyes. I do hope all works out well.

MD Dog

Bronze Member
Feb 10, 2007
Please don't yell !

Wouldn't you wanna be a pepper too ? I know I would. Maybe the ground will thaw here earlier this spring. Well hope is all I got. WTG MR. Pepper, you two keep it up so those of us livin vicariously through you can stay in the game. Whooohooo ;)

OP
OP
Pepper2004

Pepper2004

Bronze Member
Dec 17, 2007
Southwest Georgia
Detector(s) used

Everyone, thanks for making Mr. Pepper feel good. I printed this post out so he could read it. He has his own computer but is a two finger typer. Once we get the Wild Blue I'll try to get him to join and post. He wants to get into gold panning.
BGF, the storms here aren't too bad yet. Sure won't be any hunting today though. He is planning on us hitting the fair grounds tomorrow....lol...

Thanks everyone for looking. The race is on now! Gotta out shine Mr.P! Hope all of you up North have an early Spring.

HH,
The Peppers

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread