Dec 8, 2007
Burien, Wa.
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT ALL PRO, Grey Ghost Headphones, Garrett Pro-Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
S

stefen

Get out the old felt tip pen and make a bunch of arrows pointing to the correct hip...

Let us know when your able to dance again...good luck.

cdltpx

Jul 6, 2009
Galvez La 70769
Detector(s) used
ACE 250/2 coils BH 2 coils/ Garrett pinpointer.
Right now go get a handicap parking permit if you don't already have you will need it one. The DR will give you the paper to get it ask and they will tell you what to do.
Get a walker ,cane, wheelchair, crutches, you name as she progresses she will graduate to the other item you can get all of them cheap at almost any thrift store. Slip on shoes, Hand rails in the bathroom either around the tub or the toilet. Hand rail to get in the house,
While she is in hospital get your groceries stocked get fresh batteries for the remote if you haven't replaced them lately odds are she will need themwhen she gets out she will need your love and your groceries.
Wish her the best hope all goes well.
Why do I post a reply like this because when I had back surgery I arrived home to the house just as I left it and I was greatly changed. I had to fashion my own things to get in and out the bed from 2x4's and vacumn clean cord. I nailed the things together and used screws to insure the boards remained together. I was not prepared and should have been warned as to the things I would need to do prior to exiting the hospitol.

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
HI LUV: Just think, this is a piece of cake, and after you will be able to outrun him. Meanwhile, just start composing a list of Honey does for him. With his permisison of course, :-* . Have a nice rest .

Don Jose de la Mancha

OP
OP
juju

juju

Bronze Member
Dec 8, 2007
Burien, Wa.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Well folks she is in surgery as I type this. According to the staff the surgery will be about an hour and a half, and recovery will be about the same. After that she will be transfered to her own room where I can see her again. I believe she is in good hands. Thanks everyone for all the great support.
:icon_pirat:
JuJu

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
getwell2.jpg

getwelllsoon.gif

GetWell.jpg

Attachments

• getwell2.jpg
    getwell2.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 278
  • getwelllsoon.gif
    getwelllsoon.gif
    33.6 KB · Views: 319
  • GetWell.jpg
    GetWell.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 268
OP
OP
juju

juju

Bronze Member
Dec 8, 2007
Burien, Wa.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Ok everyone. Mrs. JuJu is now in the recovery room, and should be there for about an hour or so. I was told by the surgeon that all went well and she is the proud owner of a steel and ceramic hip. One down and one to go. Soon she will be out hunting with me again, and nothing will slow her down. Thanks again for all your support.
:icon_pirat:
JuJu

oldgoat

Oct 21, 2008
JUJU, give Mrs. Juju my best wishes and let her know we are praying for a speedy recovery...

mamabear

Silver Member
Feb 21, 2008
SE Missouri
Detector(s) used
garage sale oldie
Primary Interest:
Other
hope da Doc work da good mojo on da JuJu hip! give em "heck" Mrs JuJu

Siegfried Schlagrule

Bronze Member
Mar 19, 2003
Indiana
Detector(s) used
All types of BFOs owned. Especially want White's Arrow; White's Oremaster; Exanimo Spartan Little Monster; Garrett contract Little Monster.
I've had both replaced in 2003. Her pain will be gone and when
she overdoes it she will feel a throb which is her body's way of saying
"if they hadn't cut all the nerves you'd really see how angry i am!"
She may feel like she is falling over when she bends down to pick things
up so i usually just put my hand on something. good luck and glad you
got it done before the new restrictions come in from the government.
siegfried schlagrule

deepbeep

Jun 11, 2009
Bolivar, Ohio
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-trac
Juju,
She may be back out hutin' soon, but you will have to keep your distance from her how she has that new stainless hip! lol
Good to hear she is doing well!
Tim

Tank69

Silver Member
May 5, 2009
Yuma Az
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Eldorado , Fisher Gold Bug 2 , Whites MXT , Keen Dry Washer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
just got a message from juju , Mrs J's room is being made ready for her an she is doing good :icon_thumright: when I hear more I will pass it along ,I plan on callin them in a little while .

Tank69

Silver Member
May 5, 2009
Yuma Az
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Eldorado , Fisher Gold Bug 2 , Whites MXT , Keen Dry Washer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
just got off the phone with JuJu , Mrs J is in her own room , smillin an in no pain ,first time in a long time for her , the Docs dont even her on pain meds , she has gotten her soda an gettin ready to eat an rest . :icon_thumright: things are soundin real good for her an thanks for everyones thoughts for our family :icon_thumleft:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread