Bronze Member
Jun 11, 2004
Hurlock, Maryland
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
JuJu,

Good to hear all went well. I wish Mrs. JuJu a speedy and complete recovery. :thumbsup:

Ed D.

Michaelangelo

Jun 9, 2009
Piedmont N.C.
JuJu,
First of all glad Mrs. JuJu is doing so well.
I read all your posts and the two of you seem to have a ball together. It's very obvious through all your banter back and forth you and the Mrs. are a well matched pair. Hope you both realize how lucky you are to have each other.
Here's to a speedy recovery and my best wishes to you both.

Eric Willoughby

Jun 4, 2009
Detector(s) used
Currently Pilfered!
Get well soon Mrs. Juju, oh and Mr. Juju sir, if you would be so kind as to give her a sweep with the coil when the time is right and post what her V.D.I. number is. :icon_thumleft:

RPG

Bronze Member
Jan 10, 2009
Alabama
Detector(s) used
Silver Umax, Compadre, Vaquero
Tank69 said:
just got off the phone with JuJu , Mrs J is in her own room , smillin an in no pain ,first time in a long time for her , the Docs dont even her on pain meds , she has gotten her soda an gettin ready to eat an rest . :icon_thumright: things are soundin real good for her an thanks for everyones thoughts for our family :icon_thumleft:

Hey Tank, How about an update. How's things going with Mrs. JuJu. Lot a people out here worried about her. Still praying and wishing for the best.

Randy

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We wish her a speedy recovery, JuJu, and up and at em in no time. Don Roberto de Oklahoma, Vaquero mas guapo, y Maria Candelaria, la guapa de Coahuilla.

Tank69

Silver Member
May 5, 2009
Yuma Az
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Eldorado , Fisher Gold Bug 2 , Whites MXT , Keen Dry Washer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Friday nights update ...................Mrs J is doing good did her first therapy today an walked by herself most of the way back to her room ,she is in very good spirits an has a real good look to her ,I'm a bad Brother in law I was gonna call her tonight but it got to late I will call her in the morning an talk to her an pass on everyones prayers an thoughts ,JuJu is finally got some sleep an did a lil hunting tonight don't know how he did yet , Mrs J told him go home an rest an go hunting since he has been a good boy an staying close to her .

once again thanks everyone for the well wishes , you guys are all awesome ,another reason why we all enjoy this site so much ,its all the great people .

thanks Tank :icon_thumright:

OP
OP
juju

juju

Bronze Member
Dec 8, 2007
Burien, Wa.
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT ALL PRO, Grey Ghost Headphones, Garrett Pro-Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Tank69 said:
Friday nights update ...................Mrs J is doing good did her first therapy today an walked by herself most of the way back to her room ,she is in very good spirits an has a real good look to her ,I'm a bad Brother in law I was gonna call her tonight but it got to late I will call her in the morning an talk to her an pass on everyones prayers an thoughts ,JuJu is finally got some sleep an did a lil hunting tonight don't know how he did yet , Mrs J told him go home an rest an go hunting since he has been a good boy an staying close to her .

once again thanks everyone for the well wishes , you guys are all awesome ,another reason why we all enjoy this site so much ,its all the great people .

thanks Tank :icon_thumright:

Thanks Brother for keepin the updates goin. I am on my way to see Mrs. JuJu in a minute. She has a longer therapy session today, that I have to be involved in.
:icon_pirat:
JuJu

mrsjuju

May 9, 2009
Tacoma,Wa
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
I would like to thank all of you for the well wishes!
Thank you so much.
It means alot to me!

Tank69

Silver Member
May 5, 2009
Yuma Az
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Eldorado , Fisher Gold Bug 2 , Whites MXT , Keen Dry Washer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I talked to Mrs J on the phone today she sounds tired but sounds great nice to hear her not in pain .

A

art of fact

she will be up and running around in no time,god bless. Art Of Fact

crazyjarhead

Gold Member
Sep 10, 2007
N. San Diego County
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
My regards to a speedy recovery to Mr. and Mrs. Juju. My mother had a hip replacement a few years ago and it takes a while to start getting around again.

mamabear

Silver Member
Feb 21, 2008
SE Missouri
Detector(s) used
garage sale oldie
Primary Interest:
Other
so, Mrs. JuJu, is this where the Mr. peels the grapes for you? Glad you are doing well enough to post.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread