MUSEUM QUALITY CLOVIS

mogi

Nov 30, 2016
Primary Interest:
Other
Hi friends - I have showed this piece some time ago, but wanted to share it again. This is more than likely the most sentimental piece in my collection. My best friend gave me this piece, and yes i said gave it to me. This man is basically disabled, but back in his day, no one could keep up with him. His father and himself have had 27 points to date in Overstreet. When his father passed, he handed down a collection in which his brother and him split. The total was 120,00 artifacts. Yes you heard that # correct. This point alone has an astronomical book value price, but what has become more valuable to any rock i could ever hold is his friendship. I spoke with him this morning and will be going down to see him this weekend. As you might guess, his health is not good. Please, pray for my friend. He has the biggest heart i know. Enjoy this my friends. I have learned so much from him, and one of the most important is it is better to give than recieveve. God bless, Mogi( I am so sory! These are wrong pics! I will post correct ones below!)

Attachments

• Clovis1.jpg
    Clovis1.jpg
    108.2 KB · Views: 88
  • clovis 2.jpg
    clovis 2.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 82
  • bb1.jpg
    bb1.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 451
  • bb2.jpg
    bb2.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 434
  • bb3.jpg
    bb3.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 400
  • C1.jpg
    C1.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 105
  • C2.jpg
    C2.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 96
  • C3.jpg
    C3.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 81
Last edited:
Upvote 0
OP
OP
M

mogi

Nov 30, 2016
Primary Interest:
Other
clovis 1.jpg clovis 2.jpg BB1.jpg BB2.jpg BB3.jpg C1.jpg C2.jpg C3.jpg Whew, these are the correct ones! Sorry, for the confusion!

BearCreek

Apr 10, 2016
Georgia
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 300
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Prayers for your friend Mogi. That is a beautiful point with a priceless value :)

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
God please Bless Mogi's Friend in need. God Bless you to Mogi.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread