Apr 4, 2013
SouthEast North Carolina
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Equinox800, ATpro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Found a seated dime, I believe the date is 1881, As you can see its worn thin.. Tide my record for the most silver coins in a year, Set back in 2014 with 11 silver coins. I don't find many coins.. I also found 1935 buffalo nickel and cool looking square nail made in to a hook.

1107171510.jpg 1107171106b.jpg 1107171728.jpg

Upvote 26
Two very nice old coin finds, congratulations! :occasion14:

Congrats on the Seated dime...I have been trying SO hard to snag my first Seated coin with some great new permissions. Way to go...Ddf

Congrats on number eleven, but let's make it a record year. Just know that no.12 is nearby.

That's three cool finds mate. Nice old and well circulated dime there. Love the Buffaloes as well. Congrats on tying your silver mark. Still time to raise the bar!:headbang:

Congrats on tying your silver record. No better way to do that, than with a Seated silver.

Congrats on the seated. You have been doing well lately. Best of luck to you sir!

Congratulations on tying your silver record with that beautiful seated dime! Now get out there and beat your personal best by finding a capped bust dime!

Congratulations on tying your silver record with that beautiful seated dime! Now get out there and beat your personal best by finding a capped bust dime!

Lets make it a capped bust quarter, That's on my bucket list still... lol

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back