My 16 boxes are due in today

packfan_1982

Jun 22, 2008
Omaha NE
Detector(s) used
F70 / ACE 250
WOW, do you get all 16 from one bank? My tellers would laugh in my face if I told them I wanted more than 4 a week!

Well good luck, with volume like that you are bound to come up with something.

HolyDiver

Bronze Member
Oct 11, 2008
PA
Detector(s) used
ACE 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good luck with all those! Hopefully you find someone's walker stash!! :thumbsup:

treasurefiend

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2008
Chicago IL
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Excal_II Minelab_Explorer_SE_Pro w/ SunRay pinpointer & Garrett_Ace250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tomorrow (Friday) I get my 10 boxes of half's!!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

47thelement

Bronze Member
Jan 8, 2009
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excal, ACE 250 for my son
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
currently going through $370 worth while wife is out of town!

terryin pa

Nov 15, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The tellers I run into are hesitant to get 2. I order 2 they get me 1. ???

Reverend B*IKE*

Jan 11, 2009
YOU CON
Detector(s) used
Minelab SAFARI, AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Treasure fiend are you using Goverment MONEY to get your boxes? :icon_scratch: lol???
I ordered my 6 boxes for the first time more than one and my teller said she would keep 4 while I go thru 2 at a time!!! not bad I think so I dont have to haul so much!!!
Hey silver you dump at some of the same bank you pick up from?

Scalper

Bronze Member
Jul 18, 2006
Curitiba, Brazil
Good luck with your boxes hopefully you will punch into silver vein, HH Ed

packfan_1982 said:
WOW, do you get all 16 from one bank? My tellers would laugh in my face if I told them I wanted more than 4 a week!

Well good luck, with volume like that you are bound to come up with something.

terryin pa said:
The tellers I run into are hesitant to get 2. I order 2 they get me 1. ???

Yeah I hear you guys I had to do some fast talking and being persitant to get 4 boxes a week plus I have to keep the 2k in my account to get my orders ....

golden silver

Silver Member
Oct 22, 2007
Hampton Roads, VA.
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter sharp shooter 2, minelab sovereign xs 2a pro
Silver Cop, If you can afford 16 boxes on a cops sallary I entered the wrong profession. You must have a killer savings. I know it is none of my business but I am just envious.

-Golden Silver

Codes

Bronze Member
Feb 28, 2007
United States
Detector(s) used
White's M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
golden silver said:
Silver Cop, If you can afford 16 boxes on a cops sallary I entered the wrong profession. You must have a killer savings. I know it is none of my business but I am just envious.

-Golden Silver

Yep, I'm definitely in the wrong profession too! If I could constantly find people strolling around with $8,000 I could make a killing!!

-Codes

OP
OP
silvercop

silvercop

Silver Member
Dec 30, 2008
VALLEY ALABAMA
Detector(s) used
GARRETT GTA 500
well as promised i said i would post the results....out of 16 boxes 15 were SKUNKS the other had 2 40%. not even worth photos. man i am bummed out...i could not help but wonder if the silver in my area is depeleted? i have been doing about 20 boxes per week since Jan 1st this year and i know that i have a monster hunter to contend with in my area, i find alot of his dumps (he marks them). with these kinds of results i am thinking of doing dimes for a while. and to answer golden silver's question about the cop's salary, yes i am a police officer, but i have an execellent part time job. i am a registered nurse. anyone else have any luck this week? :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Diver_Down

Silver Member
Dec 13, 2008
St. Augustine, FL
silvercop said:
well as promised i said i would post the results....out of 16 boxes 15 were SKUNKS the other had 2 40%. not even worth photos. man i am bummed out...i could not help but wonder if the silver in my area is depeleted? i have been doing about 20 boxes per week since Jan 1st this year and i know that i have a monster hunter to contend with in my area, i find alot of his dumps (he marks them). with these kinds of results i am thinking of doing dimes for a while. and to answer golden silver's question about the cop's salary, yes i am a police officer, but i have an execellent part time job. i am a registered nurse. anyone else have any luck this week? :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Half way through my fifth box, I've only pulled 6 40%. Two of the boxes were skunks. I was getting too discouraged and will do the rest of the halves tomorrow. I have four boxes of pennies to work through this weekend. It looks like I'll be planning a road trip soon.

OP
OP
silvercop

silvercop

Silver Member
Dec 30, 2008
VALLEY ALABAMA
Detector(s) used
GARRETT GTA 500
another thing...it is one thing to be skunked, but shorted too...at least 5 of my boxes were short. 2 of them had pennies in them and 2 had quarters (instead of halves.) guess i can just hope for better next week, think i am going to get 4 boxes of dimes tomorrow.

jim4silver

Silver Member
Apr 15, 2008
Codes said:
golden silver said:

-Golden Silver

Yep, I'm definitely in the wrong profession too! If I could constantly find people strolling around with $8,000 I could make a killing!!

-Codes

$8000 is a big chunk of money, but I imagine many here could do that too if they had their money invested in CRHing capital instead of stocks, 401Ks or CDs. I am sure that a successful CRHer could get good returns on his/her investment if they were consistently buying 16 boxes a week and were in a big enough area to get a wide variety brought into the system. I don't have the time nor the will to dump all those rejects or I would do the same thing. If silver goes up silvercop is gonna have a nice return on all the silver coins he hopefully has found.Just like LJ and Coolpix, both of whom are/were multi box CRHers.

I feel bad for those who have 401ks and stocks who are down 30-60% since last year. I know people like this and whenever I tell them about gold and silver they look at me like I am crazy and they say "I am in it for the long haul, so I have time to make my money back". Ain't gonna happen this time I feel. As some pundits have said, I see an ounce of gold and the stock index being equal within a couple of years or less. All the trillions in stimulus are just gonna make some bigwigs at the big corporations get some bigger bonuses this year, or maybe buy a new corporate jet or help pay for big corporate retreats in my opinion.

Jim

47thelement

Bronze Member
Jan 8, 2009
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excal, ACE 250 for my son
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
another thing...it is one thing to be skunked, but shorted too...at least 5 of my boxes were short. 2 of them had pennies in them and 2 had quarters (instead of halves.)

Don't ya check the boxes before ya leave the bank? or is that just bad bad bad?

Diver_Down

Silver Member
Dec 13, 2008
St. Augustine, FL
Piercesdad said:
another thing...it is one thing to be skunked, but shorted too...at least 5 of my boxes were short. 2 of them had pennies in them and 2 had quarters (instead of halves.)

Don't ya check the boxes before ya leave the bank? or is that just bad bad bad?

16 boxes? It is one thing to confirm the count on individual rolls, but quite another on 16 boxes. Also, the feasibility of checking the boxes depends on the supplier. A Loomis box is very flimsy once the glue is broken, but they have cardboard dots punched out so that you can see the rolls. Brink boxes have no way to confirm without opening the box. Plus, the rolls are double stacked.

Darth Walker

Bronze Member
Jan 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Silvercop, that really sucks. By any chance did you had a dream that I was going to your bank and marking my dumped coins?

Just kidding. I am miles and miles away from most of you.

I have not done well lately either. You just have this feeling after opening some skunk rolls you know that the rest will be the same.

Darth Walker

OP
OP
silvercop

silvercop

Silver Member
Dec 30, 2008
VALLEY ALABAMA
Detector(s) used
GARRETT GTA 500
yea there is always next week, have 16 ordered for nextweek too. yea it is kind of hard to check the boxes when you get 16. the tellers just want me in and out as quick as possible. i give them my hand trucks and they load the boxes from the vault. i offered to load them but they won't let me enter the vault...DARN..have a quick road trip planned for monday. going to a large city in georgia with a military base in town. let you know how it goes...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions