My 16 boxes are due in today

Mentone Grizz

Jul 27, 2007
Southern California
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE Pro
Silvercop;
The tellers load your cart?? How long do you think you can keep it up before they all run away when they see you enter the bank???
Yes, I would have expected far better results from all that effort.......again, it makes a person wonder how much longer CRHing can successfully continue.....
- Grizz

OP
OP
silvercop

silvercop

Silver Member
Dec 30, 2008
VALLEY ALABAMA
Detector(s) used
GARRETT GTA 500
yea they load it from the vault and bring it to me in the lobby. i have offered several times to go with them to the vault and load it myself but they say it is against policy for any nonemployee to enter the vault. the bank i order from i have been dealing with for years. i have had a checking account with them for 26 years and had several car loans over the years so they all know me there. i will often take some bens and walkers by (when i find them) and show them to one of the tellers that also collects. she had a silver eagle the other day that looked like it had just been cracked out of a mint holder that someone came in and sold her for face. i told her that it had probably just been cracked out and she misunderstood me and said "yea he looked like a crackhead" :D :D

how u do n

Dec 21, 2008
in my own little world :)
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1280x Minlab E-Trac Garrett Pinpointer
I love to do dimes. they are easy to do and you can look through a ton of them quickly
This week I got two full rolls of silver dimes. :)
go for it
Dan

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread