Gold Member
Mar 17, 2008
Chicago IL
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Excal_II Minelab_Explorer_SE_Pro w/ SunRay pinpointer & Garrett_Ace250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This coin put an end to my 71 day silver coin drought. I am glad that is over. Now I just hope that I don't start another drought. LOL
This is the 14th silver coin that I have found, also its my 6th merc. :icon_pirat:

2743173870_c9180865d5_o.jpg

Please don't let Goio's and my incident yesterday stop you from going out and enjoying our hobby.
Just keep an eye & ear open to your surroundings. HH

Upvote 0

juju

Bronze Member
Dec 8, 2007
Burien, Wa.
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT ALL PRO, Grey Ghost Headphones, Garrett Pro-Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
:thumbsup:
Great merc. Bet it feel great to be out of the draught.
:icon_pirat:
JuJu

oddcoins

Bronze Member
Jun 21, 2006
Eugene Oregon
Detector(s) used
Minelab eTrac ~ DetectorPro Pocket Uniprobe
VERY NICE FIND MAN!!! Merc's are one of my favorites! CONGRAT'S!!!

wildrider

Bronze Member
Feb 25, 2007
Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Nautilus DMC IIb/White's 6000 Di Pro
If you looked like your avatar....I'd be afraid, very afraid.

Merf

Silver Member
Jan 7, 2007
Northern Illinois
Detector(s) used
Minelab vanquish, Quest x10 pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice find TF :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Glad you got that silver monkey off your back ;D :icon_sunny:

Ricardo_NY1

Bronze Member
Oct 24, 2006
Bronx, NY
Detector(s) used
Explorer XS/II & Garrett ACE 250
I always say......if it's going to be one coin, let it be a nice merc! That one has a nice old date on it, and I love the character of the ones with a little wear on them! Congrats!

BandB1

Bronze Member
Jul 11, 2008
SE Michigan
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello Ricardo, nice merc, to a newbie like me , a merc sounds wonderful. I havent been detecting even 71 days yet, but I know any silver is good. Good for you.

HH

OP
OP
treasurefiend

treasurefiend

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2008
Chicago IL
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Excal_II Minelab_Explorer_SE_Pro w/ SunRay pinpointer & Garrett_Ace250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks everybody!!! :thumbsup:

crazyjarhead

Gold Member
Sep 10, 2007
N. San Diego County
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
TreasureFiend said:
This coin put an end to my 71 day silver coin drought. I am glad that is over. Now I just hope that I don't start another drought. LOL
This is the 14th silver coin that I have found, also its my 6th merc. :icon_pirat:

2743173870_c9180865d5_o.jpg

Please don't let Goio's and my incident yesterday stop you from going out and enjoying our hobby.
Just keep an eye & ear open to your surroundings. HH

I just found a 1920 merc on Sunday. Ended my long draught too. Nice because silver is silver and sounds good. Thats funny that you posted a topic about the thugs last week. While at the 1836 farmhouse hunting last week a young teenager approached me (leaving me space to react) as I carry myself in a hard corps manner after being in the corps for 23 years (not to brag here) but people can look at me and know I am all business. Well he kept back about 20 feet and I gave him the fight or flight look. It just comes natually for me after have been in 2 wars. He as me if I had any work for him and I said I didn't live here. He left and walked up the street a bit then turned around and headed down the other side. A few minutes later a car picked him up. The whole time I was in the bushes watching this jerk. My car was in the front unlocked with my wallet and camera inside. I mean, this place is a really safe town as my grandmother never locks her home. I don't know what this sucker had in mind. I locked my car and was a little surprised for a while. Anything can happen out here in this crazy world. I'm lucky I didn't have my back turned towards him. Who knows. He looked like he was up to no good.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions