My 2 Cents Worth On The Ace 250

TXKajun

Oct 12, 2005
Desert Southwest
Detector(s) used
Minelab Xterra 750
I FINALLY got to take my new Ace 250 out for about 30 minutes today. I hit the local park.....searched for 15 minutes around some cement benches/picnic table and found one coin about 4 inches deep, then over to the playground to do some woodchipping for another 15 minutes, the other coin about 2 inches deep. I managed to come up with 2 pennies....hence my 2 cents worth on the Ace 250. LOL I had it on the coin setting and only dug 4 holes total....coins in 2, a bottle cap in the third and could not find anything in the fourth. All in all, not too shabby for first time out with a new detector.

I think I need to spend a bit of time with it in the back yard, though. Getting to hear the tones, look at the readings, practice pinpointing, etc. This rascal is heads and shoulders above my old '65 White's Treasure Master, though! What a great use of technology. Now, if'n I can only get myself calibrated! ;D LOL

HH ya'll.

Attachments

• 11-1-05 Finds.JPG
    11-1-05 Finds.JPG
    12.1 KB · Views: 299
Upvote 0
R

rvbvetter

If someone doesn't want to hear your 2 cents. Then you can just show them.

Congrats on your new detector. Enjoy HH

Maggot

Jun 3, 2005
Washington state
The playgrounds are dead in the winter. Same parks in summer I would hit once a week and get at least 3 bucks and jewelery etc I get probally .35 cents now. This winter I am going to hit a lot of grass and stuff where I skipped during the hot days.

lonewolfe

Gold Member
Feb 14, 2005
West Michigan
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
A stick with a box at one end and a round thing on the other.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Keep at it, you'll find better/more!

HH

Lonewolfe

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread