My 3rd detector this year. I think Ive got an addiction.

JDug

Aug 15, 2012
Frederick Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
White's V3I , Minelab CTX 3030 , Cibola, Deus, ATPro, GPX 5000. 4800, 4500, & 3500.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
My 3rd detector this year. I think I've got an addiction.

image-3262443205.jpg

Upvote 0

BuckleBoy

Gold Member
Jun 12, 2006
Moonlight and Magnolias
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Whites DualField PI, Fisher 1266-X and Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just buying metal detectors . I put them in display cases and hang them on the wall..... Here's your sign...

OK just curious, cause I have an addiction to digging but have only owned 2 detectors in 20 years. Not quite certain which it was for you. I mean, some women like buying clothes, but don't wear what they buy...

-Buck

OP
OP
JDug

JDug

Aug 15, 2012
Frederick Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
White's V3I , Minelab CTX 3030 , Cibola, Deus, ATPro, GPX 5000. 4800, 4500, & 3500.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
OK just curious, cause I have an addiction to digging but have only owned 2 detectors in 20 years. Not quite certain which it was for you. I mean, some women like buying clothes, but don't wear what they buy...

-Buck
I know , I know and you still have the same pacer you drove in high school , but seriously mail me some of your Polaroid pics of your relics , you might have to put a lot of 2 cent stamps on it though...

BuckleBoy

Gold Member
Jun 12, 2006
Moonlight and Magnolias
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Whites DualField PI, Fisher 1266-X and Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I know , I know and you still have the same pacer you drove in high school , but seriously mail me some of your Polaroid pics of your relics , you might have to put a lot of 2 cent stamps on it though...

Yeah, it does take a lot of postage to mail photos of all the relics I've dug. lol But seriously, that was a sweet breastplate you just dug. Nice that it had both iron loops, too. Couldn't ask for better condition on that one!

-Buck

OP
OP
JDug

JDug

Aug 15, 2012
Frederick Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Yeah, it does take a lot of postage to mail photos of all the relics I've dug. lol But seriously, that was a sweet breastplate you just dug. Nice that it had both iron loops, too. Couldn't ask for better condition on that one!

-Buck

Thanks Buck,
This homestead honey hole has been really good to me. my 1st detector the v3i got me a boot pistol, a box plate, 9 3 ringers, 9 large cents, 94 buttons, and many assorted homestead items. the ctx got me another box plate, 40 more buttons, a picture tin w/ frame , & 1 large cent. the gpx so far got me this breast plate , 4 3 ringers , 2 small buckles , & 2 buttons.
The reason I keep up grading to go deeper is there 's a old stone wall that's backfilled to the top on 1 side. This had to be done over 90 years ago from what the old timers have told me. That's when the cabin was moved with horses and logs. I've yet to find the out house or the dump........ I know there's tons more treasure I just have to move tons of dirt to get to it.......

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread