My 500th Wheaty of 2010,and LOADS of silver

AmericanCoinHunting

Bronze Member
Apr 23, 2005
CHICAGO
Detector(s) used
E-Trac w/Pro Coil,and 6x8" S.E.F,The Relic & Gold hunters DREAM...a Troy X-3 w/3 coils
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
...........I know you can appreciate how many memorials you have to dig to get a wheat cent..Well me and my hunting partner found a great hunting site that we have been pounding for almost 6 weeks now....We found alot of wheaties there (In this video I found my 500th of 2010 there)..We have also found alot of silver there as well...If you check my videos back 6-7..You will see most all we found at this site...You may have to copy and paste...But I think you will like what you see....
Hope you can enjoy the video & Happy Hunting All

Upvote 0

Tank69

Silver Member
May 5, 2009
Yuma Az
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Eldorado , Fisher Gold Bug 2 , Whites MXT , Keen Dry Washer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
wow I found my very first Wheat the other day .....first ever I couldnt imagine 500 this year , congrats :icon_thumleft:

OP
OP
AmericanCoinHunting

AmericanCoinHunting

Bronze Member
Apr 23, 2005
CHICAGO
Detector(s) used
E-Trac w/Pro Coil,and 6x8" S.E.F,The Relic & Gold hunters DREAM...a Troy X-3 w/3 coils
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tank69 said:
wow I found my very first Wheat the other day .....first ever I couldnt imagine 500 this year , congrats :icon_thumleft:

I just hunted with a guy that found his 1st wheat...Me and my regular hunting partner were hoping Andy would find silver...But not to be on that day...Keep at it man...There is still allot more out there...Good Luck to you & Happy Hunting

justdigging50

Sep 4, 2009
Detector(s) used
E-TRAC and Minelab Explorer II
Wow Dave you are on fire this year! That was a great video. I'm still waiting to breakinto a 4 silver day. Congrats Dave! Thanks for sharing.

OP
OP
AmericanCoinHunting

AmericanCoinHunting

Bronze Member
Apr 23, 2005
CHICAGO
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
justdigging50 said:
Wow Dave you are on fire this year! That was a great video. I'm still waiting to breakinto a 4 silver day. Congrats Dave! Thanks for sharing.
Thanks Diggin50....It will come...Have a little faith Bro

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread