My ace 350.

Brian C.

Bronze Member
Jan 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
Whites and Garrett. I use several machines, the ace 350 is a nice machine. I have a 5900, 6000, whites.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I bought the ace 350 a few months back. I am really impressed at how deap it might go, I can swing it over my digging shovel at two feet plus, the detector sounds off load and clear. From what I am told, Garrett does not make the 350 any more. Tonight I went out to an old site that has given up twenty coins, copper and silver. The farmer cut the wheat at four to six inches, thois detector does really well at finding targets at 8 inches. The 1903 indian came up clear and the aluminum button as well. I figure this detector might do well on some of my hunted sites, once I have learned the sounds. HH IMG_2079.JPG

Upvote 0

cjon455

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2012
Northeast PA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac
Garrett Propointer
Garrett Propointer-AT
Sampson T handle shovel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i too just got my ace 350 about a month ago. Its found me 5 silver coins, 2 silver rings, 4 silver spoons, and a boatload of other interesting/semi-valuable items. To me, coming from a bounty hunter, this machine was a bit difficult to learn, Im getting there though, nice Indian by the way, i also found 2 of those with my 350, a 1870 and a 1904, hang in there, youll love it more once u use it more.....

OP
OP
Brian C.

Brian C.

Bronze Member
Jan 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
Whites and Garrett. I use several machines, the ace 350 is a nice machine. I have a 5900, 6000, whites.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I have the freedom ace plus as well, to different machines, I sold my 705 X-terra, that was a difficult detector to learn. I had it for two years, never liked it from day one.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread