my baby has a new face, coil, handle.......

olegoat

Oct 18, 2007
southeast tn
Detector(s) used
fisher 1220x,gc-1023,tesoro tejon , fisher f-2, compass yukon 77b, tesoro bandito 11 umax
you know you left yourself wide open for all kind of smart alec remarks, don't you---i'm goona be a nice guy and just pass, as bad as i want to say something
:tongue3:

outdoors

Jun 23, 2008
el cajon, california
Detector(s) used
GTI2500, GTAX550, MINELAB EXPLORER SE PRO,
PROPOINTER, GARRETT AT GOLD
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
check for a bad coil and or connection

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's a Garrett. I'm only saying that sometimes........... ::) I wonder why they didn't just send you a completely new machine. You say they changed everything, but the case. :icon_scratch: ..........and it STILL didn't work. :dontknow: Hopefully it's just a loose cable connection like outdoors just said.

olegoat

Oct 18, 2007
southeast tn
Detector(s) used
fisher 1220x,gc-1023,tesoro tejon , fisher f-2, compass yukon 77b, tesoro bandito 11 umax
give it up aa. did you get the garrett working???? :dontknow:

OP
OP
aa battery

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
olegoat said:
give it up aa. did you get the garrett working???? :dontknow:
yes very well but now the camara aint workin 8)

olegoat

Oct 18, 2007
southeast tn
Detector(s) used
ok,,,i'm gonna take a shot at ya,,,you allways say you never find anything worthy of a pic, so what do ya need a camera for??? j/k :tongue3:

OP
OP
aa battery

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
olegoat said:
ok,,,i'm gonna take a shot at ya,,,you allways say you never find anything worthy of a pic, so what do ya need a camera for??? j/k :tongue3:
got me :D :'(

S

stefen

aa battery is the only person that I know of that has training wheels on his unit... :laughing7:

That don't sound right does it? :icon_scratch:

Oh well!

How ya doing there guy?

OP
OP
aa battery

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
stefen said:
aa battery is the only person that I know of that has training wheels on his unit... :laughing7:

That don't sound right does it? :icon_scratch:

Oh well!

How ya doing there guy?
back up runnin real good :hello:

Joe(TX)

Aug 21, 2008
Georgia
Detector(s) used
Old School
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
.......AABattery .....just post anything even junk........some people because we tend to only post the good finds do not think that we find any junk at all........I probably filled several 55 gallon barrels in my 39 years of hunting.......LOL....I like the junk too.....matchbox cars.....old wine and beer caps........old cigarrette packs.....old and plastic cigarette lighters......anyway if you dig all of that junk.......the point is that the good finds will come.........many good finds are being hidden by the trash signals.......in the old days.......we dug all of the signals ........so basicly there was no target masking.......now with all of the TID meters .......it is hard to dig all signals ......so some targets are left behind due to that......just be consistent the finds will come........that is why at the beach I do not like to use a discriminator.........I like the Garrett Pulse and will leave the Discriminator at Zero and dig all targets.............also get a detector that is waterproof so you can hunt the surf and find the troughs......THAT IS WHERE THE GOLD AND SILVER BE.............Joe

Joe(TX)

Aug 21, 2008
Georgia
Detector(s) used
Old School
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
......AABATTERY....I reread your post....make sure that it works at home first before venturing out ......even just scatter some coins onto your front yard....if you cannot find these....then I would send it back to Garrett.......Joe

OP
OP
aa battery

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Joe(TX) said:
.......AABattery .....just post anything even junk........some people because we tend to only post the good finds do not think that we find any junk at all........I probably filled several 55 gallon barrels in my 39 years of hunting.......LOL....I like the junk too.....matchbox cars.....old wine and beer caps........old cigarrette packs.....old and plastic cigarette lighters......anyway if you dig all of that junk.......the point is that the good finds will come.........many good finds are being hidden by the trash signals.......in the old days.......we dug all of the signals ........so basicly there was no target masking.......now with all of the TID meters .......it is hard to dig all signals ......so some targets are left behind due to that......just be consistent the finds will come........that is why at the beach I do not like to use a discriminator.........I like the Garrett Pulse and will leave the Discriminator at Zero and dig all targets.............also get a detector that is waterproof so you can hunt the surf and find the troughs......THAT IS WHERE THE GOLD AND SILVER BE.............Joe
ok but my camera is no good

Joe(TX)

Aug 21, 2008
Georgia
Detector(s) used
Old School
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
.........If money is a problem.........go to Walgreens they have some in the $50.00 or so range ........if that not be.......go to WalMart and get a camera like mine it is a Samsung S630 it is around $79 or $89............HH.......Joe

OP
OP
aa battery

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Joe(TX) said:
.........If money is a problem.........go to Walgreens they have some in the $50.00 or so range ........if that not be.......go to WalMart and get a camera like mine it is a Samsung S630 it is around $79 or $89............HH.......Joe
:thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread