My best box of halfs to date - 5 keepers...

treasurefiend

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2008
Chicago IL
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Excal_II Minelab_Explorer_SE_Pro w/ SunRay pinpointer & Garrett_Ace250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was out driving around lookin for half's before work. Nothing to crack open the champagne over but I did get 5 40%'s. Before today the most I pulled out of a box was 4 40%'s. I ordered 2 boxes but I only have $400 to CRH with. So I am still on my first box and pulled out 5 already. I stopped off at another bank to make my drops. I asked if they have any half's, they said no. Well I stopped by a bank close to my work to see if they had my 2 boxes I ordered from them, they said after 3pm they will be in. So I will finish up my 4 boxes for the week.

67x3
68dx2

So when I dumped them, the total came out to be 398.59!!! So again they screwup and I got more money for free... LOL There was no pennies in the drop bag, just halfs. :icon_scratch:

Upvote 0

mistergee

Silver Member
Jan 8, 2008
Pennsylvania
LOL There was no pennies in the drop bag, just halfs.

this has happened to me on several occasions....dumped only halfs and ended up with extra small change....i dump all my coins at the penny arcade in Commerce Bank.....i think the coins get hung up on the sides of the top tray....once before i dumped i picked up the top tray and shook it and heard coins drop into the counter from the person or persons befors me...ended up with 67 cents extra....i think what happened previous to this was my halfs pushed the stuck coins through and into the counter....i always shake that top tray now so none of mine get hung up.....

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread