My Best Silver Day Ever!! 8 Silvers! Including my First Silver Quarter Trifecta!

tommyboy72

Aug 7, 2008
Benton,IL.62812
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE, Minelab Excalibur II, Whites Prizm IV & Garrett Pro-Pointer
Hello, everyone! I have been doing a lot of detecting for the last month and a half and I have really gotten to know my machine. I detected a private yard in a nearby Town and was rewarded with the coins you see pictured below. My previous best silver day was a 6 silver day I had back in late July, this one rocked it! eight silver coins, the breakdown is as follows: one mercury dime, one 1912 French? 50 Centimes silver coin, three barber dimes, and my first Silver Quarter trifecta a Barber Quarter, a Standing Liberty Quarter, and a Silver Washington Quarter!!! all in the same day! I have had one dime Trifecta earlier this year but never anything like this! I was on fire Monday!!! what's funny is I found the Quarters in the exact opposite order in which they were minted originally, I found the washington, then the standing liberty, and I was just about to call it a day when I got this super deep silver signal on my minelab! I dug down next to the sidewalk about 10 inches and pull out a big chink of the dirt and I see a silver edge! I thought "No way" opened the plug and let out a big yee haw when I saw it was a barber quarter! anyway, just thought I would share these finds with everyone. p.s I only found 9 wheat pennies!!!

Attachments

• Copy of 8-30-10 #1.JPG
    Copy of 8-30-10 #1.JPG
    132.6 KB · Views: 757
  • Copy of 8-30-10 #3.JPG
    Copy of 8-30-10 #3.JPG
    117.4 KB · Views: 755
  • Copy of 8-30-10 #5.jpg
    Copy of 8-30-10 #5.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 754
  • Copy of 8-30-10 #6.jpg
    Copy of 8-30-10 #6.jpg