my collection from working at cvs

d2arcing

Bronze Member
Jun 22, 2009
1947 silver quarter, 1940 canadian penny, 20 wheats past week

200+ wheats oldest being 1910 but fading
13 silver dimes
11 silver quarters
22 silver halves (some kid paid with his coin collection... :notworthy:)
1934 twenty
1925 peace dollar
20$ bicentennial quarters (not worth any thing but my favorite coin since i was little)

(i only really started to check the register draws and trade. i collect for fun, don't know my shit, never bought, only find)

Upvote 0

phrostie

Dec 3, 2008
Nap Town
not too bad, how long did it take you to amass that collection? just curious... can't believe ya got a peace dollar even!

OP
OP
D

d2arcing

Bronze Member
Jun 22, 2009
dandow20 said:
not too bad, how long did it take you to amass that collection? just curious... can't believe ya got a peace dollar even!

it is shitty condition but is the coin i always wanted, i don't get to look at the registers often but my store got relocated 2 months ago and we went from 3 registers to 7, thats when i really started to look, silver you can hear it, but they are rare. the big coins cashiers put them in the side slot and i will just swap my money for them but once again they are rare, i hardly get any 50 cent pieces. been working there for 3 years, only 2 years would i touch the register, i am a shift supervisor so i don't even ring, but i actually count the coins at night and thats when i look for stuff.

cmhoose

May 2, 2006
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Garrett
Good work on that silver! Read up on some of the fine posts here. :read2: Then you can start roll hunting like a pro.

gtlfindings

Jan 11, 2007
ny
Detector(s) used
TESORO DeLeon
Hey Welcome to the forums! Be sure to check out all the topics here!! Lots of good stuff...Great people here and all are super helpful
Nice gathering of stuff!Lucky you to be in charge... it has its perks
Gerald
P.S.
I started saving my pre 1982 pennies,Others here do it as well.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread