My cousin lost a $20 bet

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
About 2 months ago we where in a mens restroom and my cousin said hey look whats in the urinal.Well i looked and wondered if it was gold.He said ill bet you $20 that you wont pick it up. ::).Dont laugh thats why they make soap so i picked it up.It wasnt gold but on the back it said Happy 2nd Sweetheart Love The Little Bear :-[ I bet they didnt make it to their 3rd :D AA

John (Ma)

Silver Member
Jul 12, 2007
Western Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal 1000, Tesoro Silver Umax, Tiger Shark and Whites MXT.
Well I guess you deserve the 20 dollars. Are you proudly displaying the item now?

OP
OP
aa battery

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Duhhh forgot pic :D

Attachments

• DSCN1467.JPG
    DSCN1467.JPG
    54 KB · Views: 251

Spidey

Feb 20, 2007
Omaha
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
When I was on the football team as a sophomore in HS another kid was jealous of my motorcycle, and threw the key in the urinal.

I noticed it missing, and when I found it in the urinal I was about ready to pound the little idiot (he weighed about 60 pounds less), but the coach stepped in. He made the kid reach in for it, and wash it for me.

piggman1

Silver Member
Apr 7, 2007
Austin, TX
Detector(s) used
Whites Eagle Spectrum, Compass X-100, Whites Beach Hunter ID, 2 Whites Spectrum XLT's
Haven't pulled anything from a urinal, but had my head shoved into a camode once in school. That's one experience you will never forget. By the way, things got evened up at a party in the woods a few weeks later, when the odds were more on the even side.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread