My cup runeth over.

shootist

Aug 5, 2006
The hills of central Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Explorer 2
My treasure cup is full so I thought I would post. Ive been geeting out for an hour or two quite a bit usually. Got to meet Brian'bscofield' we hunted with another guy I had met on here 'KentG". Hunted this old farm area where an old house has been torn down,Brian got 6 or 7 wheats,I got 2 or 3 and Kent had a few. Kent lives right around the corner from me so we hunt in the evenings quite a bit usually teardowns I dug the rosie with him at one along with a Shell Presidents token and a play money token. Hit this spot by my old high school for a bit one evening. They are widening the road and moved a house farther away from the road. Got a low nickel sound that I thought might be a ring or junk,turned out to be my first buffalo,cant get a date off it. So Im pretty excited stand up, next swing, a perfect quarter sound and number,its a nice looking SLQ,my second,cant get a date off it either. Hunt down in the ghetto quite a bit,boarded up houses tons of trash pulltabs,bottlecaps,sketchy neighbors... The Minelab is such a sweetie at pulling out the coins and a trinket now and then,the number one reason I got one is it never falses and the ID is so accurate is sick. Dont really get to dig a lot of deep signals in the trash but one gets to find things,but you have to work it very slow turning from different angles. Dug up a pile of keys,a Sac dollar, a cool looking 5 cent token shaped like a horshoe flus some other odds and ends.

slq1.jpg slq2.jpg slq3.jpg

This last pic is a latest of Mr.Stewart probably coming or going from a major athletic competition,a presidential debate or possibly the set of one of his latest motion pictures perhaps,

Mr.Stewart.jpg
be careful out there and HH...Shoot

Upvote 0

Merf

Silver Member
Jan 7, 2007
Northern Illinois
Detector(s) used
Minelab vanquish, Quest x10 pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That is a good haul Shootist---Nice finds.

UnEarthed72

Jun 29, 2007
THE EMPIRE STATE
Detector(s) used
ACE 250,Whites prism2
you did really well Congrats,the wiemeriner(not sure of the spelling) is a beautiful breed and have always wanted to get one myself.

gold fish

Bronze Member
Sep 21, 2006
N.W.A.
Detector(s) used
Tesoro - Cortez Minelab SE
I have only dug one silver in the last few WEEKS, geez, I'd love to see a stander, very cool.

birdman

Gold Member
Jan 28, 2005
Choctaw Beach Florida
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800 and ORX, tesoro Cibola with garret,whites and minelab pinpointers
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very nice ,I have never found a walking liberty or a dog. LOL Nice digs

OP
OP
shootist

shootist

Aug 5, 2006
The hills of central Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Explorer 2
UnEarthed72 said:
you did really well Congrats,the wiemeriner(not sure of the spelling) is a beautiful breed and have always wanted to get one myself.
If you are thinking of getting one you really should,they are a wonderful breed and most everyone that I know who has ever had one still has one or wants another. Thanks for the replys guys,its such an addicting hobby and looking at the board makes ya want to get out there even more. I was looking at a post the other night,Crackbadger had found a ring or two and that was it,I was at the old football field by 9:30 that night swinging,did manage to dig a ring that night,alas it was a junker tao ring,HH...Shoot

civilman1

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
PA-MD
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium LS,White's MXT's and Surf II Lot's-O-Coil's
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Look's like you need to get a bigger cup if you keep that up...Very nice haul and cograt's on the silver....WTG.

NC_Horn

Mar 17, 2005
Burlington, NC
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, White's Silver Eagle
Nice Haul there, Shootsit. Congrats! Love the old coins, nothing like pulling those out of the ground, even if they have no date. Just means they have more history, spent more time in people's pockets.

Keep on diggin!

Duane

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread