ongsul

Tenderfoot
Apr 12, 2013
Sabah Borneo
Detector(s) used
Minelab X terra 305
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Receivd my cz 8th mei . Next detecting on august :) goodluck and happy hunting...

ForumRunner_20130708_143144.png

Upvote 0

Talon

May 18, 2012
NE Ohio
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac, Minelab Excal 800, Minelab Excal II, Tesoro Tigershark, Garrett ACE 250, Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I need to get to Borneo apparently! Great detecting and Orangutans...that's a win win. Great job for two months!

ezudna

Aug 14, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I got a czpro21 also, but I am new to this. I live in the virgin islands so most of my searching will be on the beaches and saltwater. Do you have any tips to help me? Do I leave all the settings at the red default? Anything you can tell me would be awesome, your finds are inspiring....

arrowheadted

Jun 2, 2012
Nice finds. I am looking at buying a salt water detector. If you could do it again would you buy a cz21 again? Can you compare to any other water detector on the market. I am going back and forth between the Garrett infinium or the cz21. What do you think about the multi town feature? Can you disc out tabs and still find gold? Sorry about all the questions, Thanks.

Captain PopTop

May 3, 2012
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II & Garret. AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looks like you got that Beach All to Yourself ! congrads !

OP
OP
ongsul

ongsul

Tenderfoot
Apr 12, 2013
Sabah Borneo
Detector(s) used
Minelab X terra 305
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi there too :) my next machine will b e-trac / G2 ... To complete 3 diferent ground hunting ( beach/coins/relics) my Cz find lot of deep 'silver/nikle) still no gold (22k higher.... I like Digital machine for trashy or lot of target (foil/cipper/pulltab) and each machine have advantage on every ground .. Sorry for my poor english :D ...my CZ setting (( GB 7-8.. Sens (depth.. 7-9 mode (i don use AM (i dont like noise.. !!.. DISC (0-1 for gold ring... 2-4 coins .. 5-6 Tin can :D LOL ... joking, never use that level ... Okay happy hunting

OP
OP
ongsul

ongsul

Tenderfoot
Apr 12, 2013
Sabah Borneo
Detector(s) used
Minelab X terra 305
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice finds. I am looking at buying a salt water detector. If you could do it again would you buy a cz21 again? Can you compare to any other water detector on the market. I am going back and forth between the Garrett infinium or the cz21. What do you think about the multi town feature? Can you disc out tabs and still find gold? Sorry about all the questions, Thanks.
Hi .. Never try infinium(Pi) .my friends own excalibur ( very good machine but cant take that loud noise) ...
.... 'disc out tabs' ?? Still get it in all level :+ ..this machine love silver seriously :) ... Watch out for Hi tone (silver/gold ring within 6-12 inchess) and weak/middle tone (coins / silver ring within 15-18inchess.. to disc Foil, use level 2-3 ..
Okay happy hunting :)
Am satisfied ..work great :) ..silent :) mode..

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread