My detectings of this morning

KIXLSYD

Jun 9, 2005
Tacoma,WA
Here are my detectings of this morning. I went to a place, a children's park called Never Never Land. It was a big hit in the 60's I guess. I found 2q, 2d, and 5p. Nothing old or special, but it was fun. I think if I spend more time there this place might be a little gold mine. I had fun and really enjoyed myelf. I will have to rememebr to bring some bug spray next time though because I got eaten alive by misquitoes. Talk to you later, Happy Hunting, Brad

Attachments

• finds6-21-05.jpg
    finds6-21-05.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 307
Upvote 0

resurector

Mar 11, 2005
Hills near Eureka,Ca
Hey Kix-
If your in a place called Never Never Land your lucky it was mesquitos eatin you and not Michael Jackson!! Ah your probably too old....LOL
Anysway, nice scoop and good luk there--resurector

omnicognic

Bronze Member
Jan 22, 2005
Tampa, Florida
Aww Man! resurector beat me to the Michael Jackson jokes! lol If you hunt there long enough you may find MJ's real nose! Great finds! HH omnicognic ?:D

OP
OP
KIXLSYD

KIXLSYD

Jun 9, 2005
Tacoma,WA
Never Never Land has been around so long, i did'nt even think about Michal Jackson jokes, or how funny it is that that park is a children's play area. Hahaha. It was build in 1964, and it used to have these little houses and stuff in it from fairy tales, like the 3 pigs, Hickery Dickery Dock, ect. It was vandalized so bad that the park was shut down, and most of the things are gone, but the trails are still there, and it is all over grown. it is probibly a hobo's heaven. Tons of shacks to get out of the rain in. They recently re-opened it to the public, and put in a few new toys, like a big bunch of monkey bars and a few other things.......and my favorite thing, they put down a bunch of new wood chips. It is going to be a fun place to MD in I think. The sign said that 90,000 people went through there in 1964-65. They must have dropped something! Im for sure heading back there. The ground is mostly all pine needles and such on the old trails, so they are easy to dig in. plus there are tons of trees, so i can go there even if it is raining. I'll try to rememebr to take a few pictures and post them. It is kind of a kooky place. and it is kind of spooky at the same time. i get kind of a creepy feeling in there. Who knows, maybe Michale Jackson is in there someplace. Brad

T

T-Rex

omnicognic said:
Aww Man! resurector beat me to the Michael Jackson jokes! lol If you hunt there long enough you may find MJ's real nose! Great finds! HH omnicognic ?:D

or one glove... :D

Getty

Bronze Member
May 1, 2005
Maryland
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Clad is not bad kix! Keep hunting that place it will pay off. Good luck.

GrantWA

Feb 27, 2005
You sure they were mosquitos? I got into some poison oak there when I was about 13 :) I didn't realize you could hunt that park, If it was me I think I would hit the area around those huge old firs above the duck pond :) I remember swinging on them upside down when I was a kid :)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions