My Dowsing story

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
2003, I decided to buy a better Metal detector, read ICMJ and researched all brands and types of Treasure locating electronics. I chose an lrl with Brass Dowsing rods, a signal generator with multiple Element frequency chart. It worked, but it didn’t. I found I didn’t need it. Placing 2 same Element samples apart from each other, created a Dowsable invisible connection line between them, followable with my Brass L-rods.
I bought various sample Elements, to signal targets with.
I joined GPAA, moved my life from Michigan to Rim rock, Arizona, got a job, and went Dowsing everywhere.
I have a 100 gram Iron Meteorite. Unlimited Dowsing knowledge, all wrapped up in single black rock. It taught me what Elements are out in the world, and how to find them, how to separate different Elements out of a signal line. It taught me how to tell the different percentages of the different Elements, in an object or not. I used it to figure the depth of target objects, how to figure distances of targets, and how to find similar targets.
I had a full plate, I wanted, Gold, Platinum, Silver ore, Meteorites, Gems, Placer Gold, hidden Cache and Treasures.
I spent countless hours in the field, always testing myself while searching. Switching from one type of target to another, while realizing, there is much more to this than I thought. Changing rod length and weight, locations, and using specific Elements to, not only confirm presence of that Element in a target, but confirm the target, because the Element isn’t in it.
Many many signal lines and objects, and every other anomaly that caused my rods to move was there. The whole world is a Dowsing anomaly, not just the Treasures I’m after. To many signal lines was a problem at times. Having to use heavier or longer L-rods and chase only big target lines became the norm. Creating a single signal line was only half the battle. I would drive every 2 miles, get out and toss my Element to the ground, do a quick circle Dowse around it, checking for a signal line, then drive another 2 miles and do it again.
I dug many targets, recovered every Element object I had signaled and Dowsed, unless they were too deep or on private land.
I learned that pure is rare. Digging a Dowsed Gold signal produced a rock. I might see Gold, I might not, but it’s in there. I had to figure out how to find the quantity of the Element I was searching for, by using the purity of the same Element. But Carbon was a three part Element. Dowsing for a Diamond will signal Carbon, Graphite, or Diamond. I tested myself, searched and dug and tested more. I was missing something I know. I knew how to find targets, started to boast. I was a Dowser !! But !
What the heck is wrong ? Signals were gone then back, why didn’t I signal a target in all that distance ? I was constantly trying to figure out what I was missing.
Ok, power isn’t constant ! It’s going off during a Dowse, causing me to screw up. So I stood in one place, with the rods crossed over an Element connection line, to see what’s going on. It’s not a constant steady signal I was Dowsing !!, and it’s not turning off like I thought. It’s a Pulse, and it’s fluctuating. It’s strong and fast at times, and weak and slow at time, and everything in between. The duration and strength of the pulse isn’t constant. The start of a pulse sequence, the first pulse is the strongest, then progressively weakening. Most pulses are a set of three, before beginning another set of three sequence, and duration between pulses is varrying. It just got tougher ! Standing with rods over the connection line showed a solid line and full rod cross, but I knew it wasn’t solid. So I closed my eyes to feel the signal, rather than just see it with my eyes. I found that subconsciously my brain detects the pulsing signal, weather weak or strong, then fills in the gaps. Cool brain, but not helping Dowsing. There is grounds for mistake. A partiall fabricated Dowsing read.
OMG !! No wonder there is so many Dowsing skeptics !!
Not constant
Pulsing
Fluctuating
Chaotic
Non Rythematic
Weakening
Partially fabricated
Unpredictable
Once I learned this I adjusted to Dowse only the high peak of the pulse sequence. I’m just waiting for Power to pick up, I know the rest.
I Mastered Dowsing with L-rods and Elements, and I’m not afraid to admit it. But I also realize I’ve only Mastered how to correctly and successfully use the signal, follow the connection line, interpret the received signals, determine quantity substance and depth of target. But I don’t yet understand certain UnElemental connection lines. I don’t understand how a Key can create a Dowsable connection line to its lock. And I can’t how Power is created.
If this isn’t the way it works for you, I Don’t Care !! Dowser

Last edited:

Carl-NC

Bronze Member
Mar 19, 2003
Washington
Detector(s) used
Custom Designs and Prototypes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Spend a couple of hours with me, and you'll wonder why you can't dowse at all. Followed by complete denial of what you just witnessed.

elh

Aug 10, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Spend a couple of hours with me, and you'll wonder why you can't dowse at all. Followed by complete denial of what you just witnessed.
My experience with dowsing has shown me that if a person is near that has all negative vibrations, dowsing will either stop completely or be curtailed to a point of unintelligible motions.
Doubt what I just said? why not try it first. TRY THIS: print a picture of the greatest doubter of dowsing that you can find, hold that photo in your left hand and try dowsing, or hold the photo in the hand with rod and try. NOW, lay the photo on the ground and see if the rod or rods will locate it.
:coffee2: remember to report back here with results. Thanks for your time. :coffee2:

Carl-NC

Bronze Member
Mar 19, 2003
Washington
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
...if a person is near that has all negative vibrations, dowsing will either stop completely or be curtailed to a point of unintelligible motions.

Dowsing alibis are a dime-a-dozen, dowser's opening post has about 20¢ worth of 'em alone. Followed by complete denial of what you just witnessed.

OP
OP
D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My experience with dowsing has shown me that if a person is near that has all negative vibrations, dowsing will either stop completely or be curtailed to a point of unintelligible motions.
Doubt what I just said? why not try it first. TRY THIS: print a picture of the greatest doubter of dowsing that you can find, hold that photo in your left hand and try dowsing, or hold the photo in the hand with rod and try. NOW, lay the photo on the ground and see if the rod or rods will locate it.
:coffee2: remember to report back here with results. Thanks for your time. :coffee2:
Ely, thanks for the suggestion, but that’s not the type of Dowsing I practice in. Map and Photos.
What I have wrote is Power runs to weak at times for me to use, some Dowsers are still Dowsing and not seeing any weakening or lapses in power. I was able to feel the signal for 3 days in a row last weekend. Dowser

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
Don't worry Carl. There will be some left just in case someday you get lucky and run your toy over the right spot if it is not yoo deep or is not a pull tab that your toy thinks i gold....Art

Carl-NC

Bronze Member
Mar 19, 2003
Washington
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Art, you still in the Carson City area? I'll be in Reno in August, love to finally meet you. Maybe you could show me how to dowse!

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
Gee Car,,,.You said you could Dowse but did not find it useful. You also said you use Dowsing to find lost tools in your garage. I remember I came from Sacramento to Gardnerville Nevada to see you at Yokum event and you were a no show....Art

teleprospector

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2007
The Motor City
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Extended Sensory Perception, L-rod, Y-rod, pendulum, angle rods, wand.
White's MXT, Garrett Ultra GTA 500, AT Gold, SCUBA Detector Pro Headhunter, Tesoro Sidewinder, Stingray, 2 box-TF900, Fisher TW-6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very nice autobiography dowser, straight from the heart with lots of soul! I love it! :headbang:
Jon

OP
OP
D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
2003, I decided to buy a better Metal detector, read ICMJ and researched all brands and types of Treasure locating electronics. I chose an lrl with Brass Dowsing rods, a signal generator with multiple Element frequency chart. It worked, but it didn’t. I found I didn’t need it. Placing 2 same Element samples apart from each other, created a Dowsable invisible connection line between them, followable with my Brass L-rods.
I bought various sample Elements, to signal targets with.
I joined GPAA, moved my life from Michigan to Rim rock, Arizona, got a job, and went Dowsing everywhere.
I have a 100 gram Iron Meteorite. Unlimited Dowsing knowledge, all wrapped up in single black rock. It taught me what Elements are out in the world, and how to find them, how to separate different Elements out of a signal line. It taught me how to tell the different percentages of the different Elements, in an object or not. I used it to figure the depth of target objects, how to figure distances of targets, and how to find similar targets.
I had a full plate, I wanted, Gold, Platinum, Silver ore, Meteorites, Gems, Placer Gold, hidden Cache and Treasures.
I spent countless hours in the field, always testing myself while searching. Switching from one type of target to another, while realizing, there is much more to this than I thought. Changing rod length and weight, locations, and using specific Elements to, not only confirm presence of that Element in a target, but confirm the target, because the Element isn’t in it.
Many many signal lines and objects, and every other anomaly that caused my rods to move was there. The whole world is a Dowsing anomaly, not just the Treasures I’m after. To many signal lines was a problem at times. Having to use heavier or longer L-rods and chase only big target lines became the norm. Creating a single signal line was only half the battle. I would drive every 2 miles, get out and toss my Element to the ground, do a quick circle Dowse around it, checking for a signal line, then drive another 2 miles and do it again.
I dug many targets, recovered every Element object I had signaled and Dowsed, unless they were too deep or on private land.
I learned that pure is rare. Digging a Dowsed Gold signal produced a rock. I might see Gold, I might not, but it’s in there. I had to figure out how to find the quantity of the Element I was searching for, by using the purity of the same Element. But Carbon was a three part Element. Dowsing for a Diamond will signal Carbon, Graphite, or Diamond. I tested myself, searched and dug and tested more. I was missing something I know. I knew how to find targets, started to boast. I was a Dowser !! But !
What the heck is wrong ? Signals were gone then back, why didn’t I signal a target in all that distance ? I was constantly trying to figure out what I was missing.
Ok, power isn’t constant ! It’s going off during a Dowse, causing me to screw up. So I stood in one place, with the rods crossed over an Element connection line, to see what’s going on. It’s not a constant steady signal I was Dowsing !!, and it’s not turning off like I thought. It’s a Pulse, and it’s fluctuating. It’s strong and fast at times, and weak and slow at time, and everything in between. The duration and strength of the pulse isn’t constant. The start of a pulse sequence, the first pulse is the strongest, then progressively weakening. Most pulses are a set of three, before beginning another set of three sequence, and duration between pulses is varrying. It just got tougher ! Standing with rods over the connection line showed a solid line and full rod cross, but I knew it wasn’t solid. So I closed my eyes to feel the signal, rather than just see it with my eyes. I found that subconsciously my brain detects the pulsing signal, weather weak or strong, then fills in the gaps. Cool brain, but not helping Dowsing. There is grounds for mistake. A partiall fabricated Dowsing read.
OMG !! No wonder there is so many Dowsing skeptics !!
Not constant
Pulsing
Fluctuating
Chaotic
Non Rythematic
Weakening
Partially fabricated
Unpredictable
Once I learned this I adjusted to Dowse only the high peak of the pulse sequence. I’m just waiting for Power to pick up, I know the rest.
I Mastered Dowsing with L-rods and Elements, and I’m not afraid to admit it. But I also realize I’ve only Mastered how to correctly and successfully use the signal, follow the connection line, interpret the received signals, determine quantity substance and depth of target. But I don’t yet understand certain UnElemental connection lines. I don’t understand how a Key can create a Dowsable connection line to its lock. And I can’t how Power is created.
If this isn’t the way it works for you, I Don’t Care !! Dowser
I also showed other people how I Dowsed, and they also learned to chase connection lines to their targets. Power shut down for them as it does for me. One friend would let me know when signal strength picked up. Dowsing power is not just my imagination. I had to move back to Mi. Worked all year every year, couldn’t dig in winter here, realized power was continuously weakening. Started testing electronics, and different shapes and lengths, and magnets, trying to enhance the dying Dowsing power. Realized by checking past Dowsing success dates, Dowsing power was increasing during Solar cycle flux increase. Waiting for power, Solar cycle 25..

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread