My E-Trac found me, LOVE FOR EVER at the park !

extractor

Silver Member
Sep 27, 2007
Sal Sagev Adaven
Detector(s) used
E-TRAC,,,, SOVEREIGN GT,,,, GP 3500,,,,
GB PRO.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
And she is a 925 hart ring . All the Hearts are hollow . It is one of the coolest rings I've ever dug. 5 minutes before I dug the heart ring, I was thinking I shouldn't of skipped church this weekend and BAM I found the, 1. John 4.4 Ring with the inscription around the band, Greater is he that is in me. It is silver but not 925 ( UP DATE I tryed to polish the John 4.4 Ring ,but no luck it turns out to be Pewter ) Both rings were down at 3".I also dug $3.26 in clad , and 1 pull tab
So is that a sign from God about missing church? :dontknow:
Or was it the E-trac was suppose to find me Love Forever. :dontknow:

Attachments

• DSC05485.jpg
    DSC05485.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 1,307
  • DSC05490.jpg
    DSC05490.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 1,320
Upvote 0

kimsdad

Silver Member
Apr 17, 2008
Moronica, northwest of Chicago.
Detector(s) used
E-trac & Bounty Hunter Land Star
Yahoooo!!! Congrats on those great rings, Willie!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Those are some nice finds! I like the free cash backdrop, too!

extractor said:
So is that a sign from God about missing church? :dontknow:
Or was it the E-trac was suppose to find me Love Forever. :dontknow:

Hmmmm.... Go to church, love the E-trac, and be sure to take Cams with you when you hunt! I think that's the moral of the story! :wink:

OP
OP
extractor

extractor

Silver Member
Sep 27, 2007
Sal Sagev Adaven
Detector(s) used
GB PRO.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
cntrydncr1 - Thanks that what I thought to.

Kimsdad - That would make a good moral to the story!

F

Felinepeachy

OMG Willie, you are rockin" with that Etrac!! I have never found a silver ring, I'm so jealous. WTG, you deserve it!

appl.gif
Laie_22.gif
Laie_25.gif
Laie_3.gif

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
JC_clapgirl.gif
"Way to go, Willie!"

Roland58

Bronze Member
Oct 3, 2010
Tyler, TX
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75 standard (last 3 yrs.)
CTX-3030 10-04-13
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Felinepeachy said:
OMG Willie, you are rockin" with that Etrac!! I have never found a silver ring, I'm so jealous. WTG, you deserve it!

Wow. How long have you been detecting? I guess I have been very fortunate......I got my very first detector about 7 months ago and have found six silver rings and one silver cross (and a few silver coins). So far, however, the gold has been eluding me!

Extractor, 'grats on the ring! How about a pic of it cleaned up and polished? I bet it is very nice.

silvereagle78

Mar 14, 2009
The Burgh PA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE, Whites SilverEagle
Nice rings Extractor!!! I hope all is well in the land of heat! I hope to be joining you with some sweet finds of my own whenever this snow goes away :' Why did I move away :'(

OP
OP
extractor

extractor

Silver Member
Sep 27, 2007
Sal Sagev Adaven
Detector(s) used
GB PRO.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Thanks Felinepeachy, Woodland Detectors, River Rat, Roland58, silvereagle78, and Coin Stalker for the repels!!! This E-Trac is Great !!!!!!!!!
Roland58- I took your suggestion and got out the silver polish. No luck ,it wouldn't polish. I looked into it more, an the John ring is pewter. :'( Rats! I corrected it in the OP. well at least that is my first Pewter ring ! :laughing7:
I think I Have been detecting steady now for about 7 years. Your first Gold is around the corner , sounds like your due so carry a camera.

Charlene

Bronze Member
Feb 1, 2006
SE, Virginia
Detector(s) used
MineLab Excal II & Bounty Hunter Land Star
I believe the Great Spirit makes sure good things come to good people :angel7:

OP
OP
extractor

extractor

Silver Member
Sep 27, 2007
Sal Sagev Adaven
Detector(s) used
GB PRO.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Charlene said:
I believe the Great Spirit makes sure good things come to good people :angel7:
Geee thanks ;D

Roland58

Bronze Member
Oct 3, 2010
Tyler, TX
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75 standard (last 3 yrs.)
CTX-3030 10-04-13
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
extractor said:
Thanks Felinepeachy, Woodland Detectors, River Rat, Roland58, silvereagle78, and Coin Stalker for the repels!!! This E-Trac is Great !!!!!!!!!
Roland58- I took your suggestion and got out the silver polish. No luck ,it wouldn't polish. I looked into it more, an the John ring is pewter. :'( Rats! I corrected it in the OP. well at least that is my first Pewter ring ! :laughing7:
I think I Have been detecting steady now for about 7 years. Your first Gold is around the corner , sounds like your due so carry a camera.

You are putting words in my mouth, extractor! I didn't say "silver" polish, I just said "polished." Although, I am not sure why a little silver polish would not have shined it up. I use a very fine polishing compound on a buffing wheel to shine mine......it works great and will make brass look like gold (for a while, if you keep your fingers off of it!). I'll have to look into the pewter cleaning.....maybe it just isn't meant to shine.......comments? Anyone? Bueller? Anyone??

OP
OP
extractor

extractor

Silver Member
Sep 27, 2007
Sal Sagev Adaven
Detector(s) used
GB PRO.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Roland58 said:
extractor said:

You are putting words in my mouth, extractor! I didn't say "silver" polish, I just said "polished." Although, I am not sure why a little silver polish would not have shined it up. I use a very fine polishing compound on a buffing wheel to shine mine......it works great and will make brass look like gold (for a while, if you keep your fingers off of it!). I'll have to look into the pewter cleaning.....maybe it just isn't meant to shine.......comments? Anyone? Bueller? Anyone??
Great Idea ! :icon_thumleft: We have one of those bench mounted wheels at work with the compounds I'll give it a try at lunch. Thanks

OP
OP
extractor

extractor

Silver Member
Sep 27, 2007
Sal Sagev Adaven
Detector(s) used
GB PRO.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Roland58 said:
extractor said:

Roland58- Well it looks better, I gave it a quick buffing with some green polishing compound.
Thanks for the Idea !

Damon64 , gleaner1, traverdog , DESERT DOG Thanks for your replys :icon_thumleft:

Attachments

• DSC05496.jpg
    DSC05496.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 430

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread