MY FEEDER

gilmerman

Dec 31, 2006
Central South East
We have a feeding station in our yard where we leave stale bread for the Birds. My wife put some food at the base of the feeder. About 15 minutes she looked out to see if the birds Had started feeding and saw this trespasser stealing our bird food.

Attachments

• bb3a.jpg
    bb3a.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 286

Noodle

Bronze Member
Jul 20, 2005
N Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Why, the little bandit!!! Aren't they cute? They raid my chicken hut, cat feeder and deer feeder every night. We have footage. I see them dead on the highway every day, but I can't bring myself to delete them. Coyotes and possums, yes, but not the little bandits. They don't hurt anything, just are always looking for something free to eat. Cute little things. Thanks for sharing!

Noodle

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
lol cute thief you got there! They used to go on every porch at the resort except mine....I guess they didn't like my rottweiller Sadie Rae! lol

Wicked Wanda

Feb 29, 2008
Apple Valley, CA
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2, Ace 250 , & Pro Pointer
Well that is the Lone Ranger, they sure are cute. Amazing how quick they are also.....true little thiefs!! ;D

auger

Oct 14, 2008
South Carolina
Yep, those little buggers are cute until you get a bill from the roofer to repair the damage they caused. 5K eliminated the "cuteness" factor for me.

dirt diva

Jul 4, 2008
ALABAMA
Detector(s) used
CZ 7 pro quick silver CZ 70 pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
They also love OREO cookies!!! Sit on the deck at lake house right at dark,and feed them. :tongue3:

Pepper2004

Bronze Member
Dec 17, 2007
Southwest Georgia
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT, Whites M6, Vibra-Probe 570, Ace 250, Bounty Hunter 202, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505, Whites MXT, 2 Bullseye11
Cute little bandit. You should try the Oreo cookies out and see if your's likes them. :)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions