My finds today...dedicated to my northern friends! LOL!

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Attachments

• 1114finds.JPG
    1114finds.JPG
    90.2 KB · Views: 567
Upvote 0

SHERMANVILLE ILLINOIS

Gold Member
May 22, 2005
Primary Interest:
Other
Nana,

rain and cold the rest of the week here; high in the mid 30's Wed. and Thur;

thanks for the post.

have a good un....................

trk5capt

Silver Member
Oct 14, 2005
Charleston S.C.
Got a cold snap comming by this weekend going to be in the 60's I may have to break out my sweat shirt, at least in the morning. By the way is there really such a tool called a snow shovel ? To all our Northern Friends just kidding , besides look at the bright side nobody ever got snake bit in a blizzard. trk5capt...

hollowpointred

Gold Member
Mar 12, 2005
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE/Garrett GTI 2500/ Ace 250
im gonna try to stay with it until the ground freezes but im afraid it wont be long til that happens now. its gonna be in the mid 40s by weeks end. guess im gonna have to get by on your finds nana! ;)

stoney56

Gold Member
Oct 4, 2004
Oklahoma
DigginItUp said:
? Nana, you're so nice to keep us in mind during the upcoming cold frozen bone chilling teeth chattering knee knocking goose bump days while your'e out enjoying the warmer climate. You'd better watch out, "us" up here know where you live and we'll all get together for a weekend camp out at "Nana's Place" without notice to you. Yeah, like Merry Christmas! So what's for dinner?? :D
? But you'll have to watch for the snakes for us though we're not used to the poisoness type too much.

? Glad you'll be able to keep diggin for us! We look forward to seeing yoru finds.

Nana, looks like you've gott 'em hooked. BTW, I hear that water moccs taste just like turkey! LOL

rasrandy

Mar 3, 2005
Long Island NY
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT
Nana, thanks for thinking of us here.
I wont stop hunting until nature
forces me!Well,hope your finds are plentiful this winter HH

Leon

Silver Member
Jul 2, 2004
Indy
Detector(s) used
Cz3d
Thanks for the concern Nana,,, ;D
We need all the pics ya got...lol I hope the winter is short. I am not looking forward to it...
They're already sneaking the colder temps in on us... I looked at the forcast yesterday, it said 29 degrees,, Hey, I can live with that...
Woke up this morn'n and it's only 35 degree and falling, supposed to be 19 by tonight,,,, Where did that come from...
I hope the wind stops blowing before it gets that cold,, or my little old skinny _utts in trouble... ;D
Kepp up the good work, & Happy hunting~

Kent in AL

Mar 21, 2003
N. Alabama
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600, Fisher CZ-6a, ID Edge
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Well it finally cooled off here in North Alabama. After a cool front brought tornado-friendly weather last night the temp today is 47 and tonight is 26. Maybe I'll move to Florida ...... nah, too many hurricanes. ;D

Good finds Nana. At least we got some rain so the ground will soften a little.

Kent

OP
OP
Nana40

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes it did Kent...... :'( But.....lucky for us it won't stay long....

We really needed that rain! But the tornado's can stay away! :o

Thanks everybody for the replies. I might have to leave my back yard and go and find the good stuff.......soon! :D

Nana ;)

BRINK

Oct 21, 2004
IT'S ALL GOOD STUFF........ IF YA GET TO GO TREASURE HUNT'N.

Thanks for posting. HH BRINK

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread