🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab GPX 4500,
Minelab Equinox 800,
Garrett AT GOLD with NEL coil,
Garrett Sea Hunter
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
That is a great machine and for $700 including headphones and pinpointer is a pretty good deal. I love my machine as it is very easy to learn. Can't wait to see your finds.

OP
OP
DoomDrag

DoomDrag

Dec 16, 2011
Mobile, Alabama
Detector(s) used
White's MXT PRO
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Thanks treasurehound. Yea so far just in the back yard found 2 pennies, 1973 and a 1965, before i was raided by the lawn moving team ARG! Nothing major but hey, I'm finding stuff :blob7:

luvsdux

Bronze Member
May 16, 2007
Lewiston, Idaho
Detector(s) used
Multiple Tesoros and Whites
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I have the standard MXT with most of the coil options covered. If my experience is any gauge, you'll do very well with the PRO. You will want to add a smaller coil for trashy areas. Either the 5.3 or the 4X6 work very well in trash with the 5.3 serving quite well as a most used coil. If you want a bit more coverage that still gives pretty good results in trash you may like the 6X10 which many do use as their main coil. The different coil options really add to the MXT's versatility.
luvsdux

OP
OP
DoomDrag

DoomDrag

Dec 16, 2011
Mobile, Alabama
Detector(s) used
White's MXT PRO
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Yes I learned the hard way about having to much trash over a good target takes me way to long to pinpoint and find the target. Thank you so much for that input it will come very handy. ;D

liftloop

Silver Member
May 7, 2008
lakelinden mi
Detector(s) used
MXTdeepscan 8by14dd, bulls eye 2, 5900diprosl Maxima1500, Master Hunter cx plus Treasure Hound, surf
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
analogue,digital,is the way to go ,your going to love it,you ground grabber you.

kuger

Gold Member
Nov 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
,M.X.T.& Tesoro Tejon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Best way to learn is what your doing,get out and use it.I have been using an MXT for over 5 years and still find new ways to tweak,and twist,to get more out of it.Great machine....listen to it,and dont depend on the screen

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread