My first Buffalo!!!!

alkoz

Dec 31, 2006
Lansdowne, Pa
HI,

Posting this for Matt again(12 yrs old). Take it away, Matt:

Sunday we had to go shopping,so i wanted to go to the bank.But,at the first bank they said they did not have nickels, >:(but my mom did get cash and there were 4 1995 uncirculated $20 bills!!!!But anyway we went to another bank and got $20 dollars worth of nickels.When i got home i looked though them, found some old ones and 2 unc. nickels, then on my 7th roll. O....... MY........ GOD...... i found a 1926 buffalo nickel!!! :o :o :o I was in shock, my mom thought i had a million dollar coin.And the funny thing is i'v only spent $60 on nickels all togather !!! And its my first buffalo nickel,and also my oldest coin found CRHing.There are also some S mint nickels, i am sure going there for rolls next
rollhunting.jpg
time!

Upvote 0

tw656

Jan 13, 2007
Congrats on the Buffalo. I agree, its a rush when ever I find one. Like the pictures too. Keep up the good work! ;D

LJ

Silver Member
Dec 23, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
WTG Matt!! Congrats buddy. Finding a buffalo nickel is so cool. Yes, I agree about going back for more rolls at that same bank. I have gone through about 3 boxes of nickels since I have started this hobby and haven't found one yet! I bet you will remember finding that nickel for a looooong time...lol.

Keep up the good work and keep em coming. Thanks for posting the pictures too....I love the pictures.

A

AceofSpades

Way to go dude! Its always awesome to find one! I just wish i could find one. :-[

coolpix9

Bronze Member
Jan 17, 2007
Primary Interest:
Other
Hey Matt, what's your secret ? Do you lay them all out on the table and flip them rightside up or do you throw caution to the wind and rifle thru them fast ? Now all you need is a "V" and you will have one of each. Jim

Pennyworth

Bronze Member
Jan 1, 2006
Congratulations on the Buffalo nickle and the S mint nickels,very cool finds! Now go back and clean that bank out. ;)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread