Silver Member
Dec 23, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Upvote 0

Feb 20, 2007
USA
Good job still!

Those pennies are just too small to stare at for too long. Do you look for errors or just wheats?

twincapes

Jan 21, 2007
Northern Virginia
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 w Pro performance coil, Garrett Pro-pointer
I think it's probably that you've cleaned out LA, time to start your assault on Mississippi! JK ;)

OP
OP
LJ

LJ

Silver Member
Dec 23, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
6920 said:
Good job still!

Those pennies are just too small to stare at for too long. Do you look for errors or just wheats?

I am looking for the Wheats and the pre 82's. I agree though...they are not the most eye friendly coins out there...lol. I can't go through a whole box at the same sitting....usually takes about 3-4 runs at a box for me.

TXTim said:
Better than average!
WTG!!!

I'll take it for sure....my goal when I started this was to average 10 coins a day.

twincapes said:
I think it's probably that you've cleaned out LA, time to start your assault on Mississippi! JK ;)

Hey TC....that's a good thought....maybe a week long road trip....sounds like fun. I just might consider that.
bigtime400 said:
I went through 2 boxes today.... got one 40% and a 96 S. >:(

Bummer.....hang in there BT....keep plugging. Were those boxes from the different bank that you mentioned last week?

scotto said:
Well that's still not too bad, better than some are doing (and me). Good luck with the pennies!

Thanks Scott....but I have a feeling it is about to dry up around here on the halves. I let you know on the pennies. So far I have about 2 1/2 rolls of the pre 82's and 3 wheats (1-40's & 2-50's).

Aug 27, 2006
WHAT KIND OF TREASURE ARE WE HUNTING TODAY ?
Detector(s) used
MINELAB E TRAC, EXCAL2,QUATTRO,WHITE 6000 DI PRO SL,EAGLE SPECTRUM,SILVER UMAX ,BANDIDO UMAX VARIOUS VINTAGE
wow i have been following your exploits. you seem to be on a real tear.im so glad you live far away lol. hopefully itll take you awhile to get all those halves down in cajun land rounded up so i wont have u for competition here in illinois. do u have a reg job or just chase halves for a living? lol again. down in ga chasing gold panning just now.its in the gold panning forum if interested.did stop in middle tenn crh and had some good results.ill post new topic 2 share with all.regards and keep diggin that silver.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread