New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II
XP Deus
Garrett pro pointer
XP Deus MI-6 pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I went to the lake today and used the Deus and found my first gold chain and pendant. They are marked 14 K and weigh 15.2 grams. Very exciting, I thought I was chasing a nickel (sometimes it takes a few tries with the scoop) the machine was telling me it was deep (I have found war nickels and buffalo's deep) Wish I had a picture of my face when I looked in that scoop and seen that GOLD, lol.
I also found a junk ring with a fake diamond in it and a what looks to be a silver earring that I think I found its mate last year? I have to see if it is silver yet?
Enjoy the pix
I love water hunting
GL & HH
Brad

Attachments

• 20150525_161534.jpg
    20150525_161534.jpg
    388.1 KB · Views: 186
  • 20150525_170454.jpg
    20150525_170454.jpg
    425.2 KB · Views: 207
  • 20150525_165203.jpg
    20150525_165203.jpg
    315.2 KB · Views: 225
Upvote 21
OP
OP
treblehunter

treblehunter

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2013
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II
XP Deus
Garrett pro pointer
XP Deus MI-6 pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sweet!! That's a chunk of gold...Congrats!!

Good thing you were in the water, makes for a easy clean up after seeing that in your scoop. Lol

Thanks deershed

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Treb... still smiling I bet :P...

Gold scores like that tend to do that. :)

Carolina Tom

Gold Member
Apr 4, 2014
Charlotte
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus V3.2 9" & 11" Coils, AT Pro, ProPointer AT, Lesche 55, 75 & 80LT
Primary Interest:
Other
SOLID GOLD! Congrats. Very well done. Swimming with the fishes, huh? GL&HH!

See ya in less than two weeks!

Subterranean

Silver Member
Jan 31, 2012
Southwest Missouri
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro (Julio), Garrett AT Max (Medusa), Garrett Pro Pointer, White's Prism V, Lesche Digger.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sweet Score Brad! Imagine scooping up about 562 one dollar bills and plopping them down in a pile. Oh...you did with that 15.2 gram necklace at current spot gold prices. Happy Hunting, Sub 8-)

CoinandRelicMan

Silver Member
Apr 3, 2011
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
E-Trac, Safari, Cortes, Musketeer, Makro Pin-Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Thats a heavy gold chain and pendant there worth some serious Bucks !!! :occasion14: Doubt any like that will ever be under my coil and get dug HA-HA :laughing7: With my luck I will pass it off as trash because the signal is to spread out !! Anyways you keep on a rocking out there and we will keep on dreaming of chains and pendants :headbang:

Subterranean

Silver Member
Jan 31, 2012
Southwest Missouri
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro (Julio), Garrett AT Max (Medusa), Garrett Pro Pointer, White's Prism V, Lesche Digger.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thats a heavy gold chain and pendant there worth some serious Bucks !!! :occasion14: Doubt any like that will ever be under my coil and get dug HA-HA :laughing7: With my luck I will pass it off as trash because the signal is to spread out !! Anyways you keep on a rocking out there and we will keep on dreaming of chains and pendants :headbang:

CRM, Finding chains without pendants is difficult, they usually come as scratchy nickle to one cent signals on my machine. Any attached pendant will always hit higher. Don't give up hope, let treblehunter's score inspire you. Sub 8-)

OP
OP
treblehunter

treblehunter

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2013
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II
XP Deus
Garrett pro pointer
XP Deus MI-6 pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
SOLID GOLD! Congrats. Very well done. Swimming with the fishes, huh? GL&HH!

See ya in less than two weeks!
I'll be in the water.
Thanks

Sweet Score Brad! Imagine scooping up about 562 one dollar bills and plopping them down in a pile. Oh...you did with that 15.2 gram necklace at current spot gold prices. Happy Hunting, Sub 8-)
I figured $320, don't matter I wouldn't sell now, I'll wait about 20 years. HH buddy

You too thanks

CRM, Finding chains without pendants is difficult, they usually come as scratchy nickle to one cent signals on my machine. Any attached pendant will always hit higher. Don't give up hope, let treblehunter's score inspire you. Sub 8-)
Ha, inspiration.

Nice chain congrats..
Best nickel I ever dug Park Pirate, thanks

Great find!!!!
thank you

OP
OP
treblehunter

treblehunter

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2013
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II
XP Deus
Garrett pro pointer
XP Deus MI-6 pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sweet gold. Nothing better.

I agree almost, lol I just got back from the jewelers, It is a real ruby, the stone in the panthers eye!

Thanks Rick!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread