My intro

Jan 20, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi my name Is Michael and I'm new to this site. I've lived on the Gulf Coast all my life and I've been a collector for as long as I can remember. It started with sports cards and memorabilia and evolved into full blown walking on the beach with a metal detector as well as yard sales and estate sales. I recently came across a silver/silver plated medallion with the date 1692 at the bottom and the words Port Royal at the top. In the center is a crown and rose! I assume this is in reference to the Earthquake that hit Jamaica. I haven't the slightest idea of what it's worth. So any feedback would be helpful. And a few other things which I won't go into detail for now. Your welcome! lol Happy to be on board and I'm looking forward to learning more about a few of the artifacts I have! Thanks, and have a blessed day!

Last edited:

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard Michael! Take a look at Sub-Forums: Florida for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Welcome to the forum! If you upload a few photos, someone will be able to help you ID and value the find!

Wildcat1750

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2012
Western CT
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT PRO/Ace 250w8.5x11" DD Coil/
Garrett Pro-Pointer/Garrett Pro-Pointer AT/
Vibra-Tector 730/
Radio Shack Discovery 1000 (Tracker IV)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to TNet, from Nick in Connecticut! :hello:

ucvrelics.com

Nov 3, 2014
Birmingham Al
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75LTD
Nautilus DMC 2b 15 inch head
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I grew up on the Alabama Gulf Coast. Welcome From The Heart Of Dixie. Glad you joined us.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions