My latest frame.

*Molly*

Silver Member
Feb 4, 2008
England.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi hunters, this my latest frame. Thought I would post it, while I have time on my hands.
I'm waiting for them to plow the tobbacco fields at the moment, then will need a little rain..
Next year they'll be swapping the crops, so I'll be hunting on my old fields, which is good.

Molly. :) BTW, the mixed frame is gifts,swaps & auction buys.

Attachments

• mixed frame..jpg
    mixed frame..jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 428
Upvote 0
Bent-Twig said:
Molly,

Great looking frame!! Glad to see you can post pics again :thumbsup:. There are a bunch of feilds plowed up around here , just need some good rain to help out a little. I've been digging up bottles since no rain lately. The cold weather is settin' in up here pretty fast.

Happy Huntin' ,Twig.

Thanks Twig, I'm waiting for them to plow at the moment, I went out looking yesterday but, I wasn't expecting to find much, I'm affraid I have picked the campsite dry. lol. I've had a good year..I know I've found over 100 points & blades, so not bad at all.

Molly. :thumbsup:

Thats a very nice frame Molly, I have a good many points i've found this past year I would like you to see and everyone else. They all are from S.C an N.C maybe you can help me identify some. Im like you I have a hard time getting them to post, I have been sucessful one time and try to post alot but it want let me. Congrats an HH.
Clint

Carolina Points said:
Thats a very nice frame Molly, I have a good many points i've found this past year I would like you to see and everyone else. They all are from S.C an N.C maybe you can help me identify some. Im like you I have a hard time getting them to post, I have been sucessful one time and try to post alot but it want let me. Congrats an HH.
Clint

Thanks for your kind words. If you want me to help you, with posting pics, its not a problem. I'll try. :)

Molly.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back