Mountain Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, AT Max, Minelab
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I will be ordering mine soon.... its a toss-up as to which vendor I am going to use. My 350 told me its time to upgrade, well, that's what I told my wife.

John-Edmonton

Silver Member
Mar 21, 2005
Canada
Detector(s) used
Garrett- Master Hunter CX,Infinium, 1350, 2500, ACE 150-water converted 250, GTA 500,1500 Scorpion, AT Pro
You ordered a great detector, fun to use yet very good at finding multiple targets. No more "quitting time" when it starts to rain. Good luck and I am looking forward to seeing your posted finds.

View attachment 1136195

swagman

Nov 9, 2014
Nebraska
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800,Teknetic T2LTD, Teknetic 5'' & 11'' coil, AT PRO, Nokta Pin Pointer, Vulcan 360 Pin Pointer, 5 x 8 Coil, Nell 15'' Attack coil, one bum eye and selective hearing.
Primary Interest:
Other
Good choice, works well and easy to use, just starting to use mine this year. I just got my 5x8 coil and looking forward to that as well.

bzbadger

Bronze Member
Jun 25, 2013
Lower Eastern Shore of Maryland
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter QD II, Garrett Ace 150 & 350, Fisher ID Excel, Fisher coinstrike, Fisher Cz6, Fisher Gemini II, Garrett AT Pro, Garrett GTI 1500,Teknetiks omega 8000, Nokta Fors Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Majority of my time and finds have been with the ATP and I love the machine..betty beep and I are inseparable however a newcomer has snuck into the house and has caused my focus to shift away from betty..Nokta Fors gold aka Nugget. The Nokta has shown me some serious capabilities that I couldn't get with other machines but I will always have my trusty AT to go into the areas some just cant.
Guys do yourselves a favor..the S handle that's on the AT will wear you down. I designed,make and sell a retro fit handle that turns the S handle into a straight shaft and takes the wear and tear off your arm. If you want to see it PM me I will gladly show you customer pics, my own I use or you can check out the site at www.finderskeepers.buzz After a few hours you will understand what I mean with the fatigue factor

Mudball

Mar 5, 2015
TN
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold, Garrett Pro Pointer AT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats on your new AT.
Sounds like your doing really great with it.

d2

Bronze Member
Mar 18, 2005
Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Tesoro/Cibola Garrett ATPro
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I am loving mine...d2

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread