My new ROKON!

3cylbill

Jul 2, 2015
s.tier NY
Detector(s) used
TESORO, MINELAB, WHITES , GARRETT
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
The founder of Rokon just passed away last week Orla Larson he was 92 ,I was lucky enough to ride with him and was at the 50th anniversary romp in west Virginia 10 days of .pure Rokon bliss,
your going to need to ride with other Rokon's to see what you they are capable of..go to rokonworld to find out everything you need to know about your new ride....have fun

OP
OP
TerryC

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
The founder of Rokon just passed away last week Orla Larson he was 92 ,I was lucky enough to ride with him and was at the 50th anniversary romp in west Virginia 10 days of .pure Rokon bliss,
your going to need to ride with other Rokon's to see what you they are capable of..go to rokonworld to find out everything you need to know about your new ride....have fun

I will do that. Tnx! ╦╦C

creskol

Gold Member
Jan 14, 2007
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Other
COOL! You should have fun with that machine! One question though .. When you ride the Rokon and go to dismount, is that considered getting your Rockoff?

OP
OP
TerryC

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
COOL! You should have fun with that machine! One question though .. When you ride the Rokon and go to dismount, is that considered getting your Rockoff?

Ha ha! I won't "touch" that one! ╦╦C

Samanthy

Apr 22, 2018
Phoenix, Arizona
Detector(s) used
White‘s Sierra Madre
White‘s TM–600
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Apparently California considers the Rokon a “tractor” for off-road use !

Jim in Idaho

Silver Member
Jul 21, 2012
Blackfoot, Idaho
Detector(s) used
White's GM2, GM3, DFX, Coinmaster, TDI-SL, GM24K, Falcon MD20, old Garrett Masterhunter BFO
'Way Too Cool' dual 18 Watt UV light
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Apparently California considers the Rokon a “tractor” for off-road use !

Back in the early years of Rokons, many were sold, worldwide, as tractors. Farmers in 3rd world countries would hook them to a single-bottom plow and have at it. Worked good, too. Rokons were, and probably still are, being used all over the world, for all sorts of tasks.
Jim

WyoMike

Sep 21, 2013
Wyoming -- Kansas
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT-PRO
BH Discovery 3300
Garrett ProPointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Scary thing about those Rokons...they can take you back in there where it's too far to walk out.
Jim

I had one of these many years ago. Got into some places I didn't want to try to walk out of!!

Jim in Idaho

Silver Member
Jul 21, 2012
Blackfoot, Idaho
Detector(s) used
White's GM2, GM3, DFX, Coinmaster, TDI-SL, GM24K, Falcon MD20, old Garrett Masterhunter BFO
'Way Too Cool' dual 18 Watt UV light
Primary Interest:
Prospecting

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread