Wickaboag

Bronze Member
Aug 2, 2012
New England
Primary Interest:
Other
Hey All, Wicka here :hello:
So I have about $250 to work with, I know it's not a lot, *cough* timzim*
Anyways, I was wondering what you all think I should do, should I do a box of dimes a day? Or do 25 rolls of quarters, reroll, and do a couple rounds of quarters a day? I could probably even do two boxes of dimes a day if I was ambitious. :unhappysmiley:
Lately, I've been doing pennies, nickels, and some loose rolls of dimes. I got like 50$ of dimes about 3 weeks ago, and got 2 silvers, and did 100$ worth the other day, and got 1 50% 1968 Canadian, any opinions on what I should do?

Please no hate!!
Thank you very much,
Wicka :hello2:

Upvote 0
OP
OP
Wickaboag

Wickaboag

Bronze Member
Aug 2, 2012
New England
Primary Interest:
Other
Nah, I have some Ase and some other pure silver commemoratives. :/ but I just love 90% coins. -takes gun and shoots ;D- but yeah, I'm thinking If I can pick a couple lbs of silver from circulation that'd be helpful for my future. Thanks for the input!
Wicka,

And to the other guy, she knows I'm not dumb. I usually search in the living room and have her read the dates and check them out. Idk I gotta try something to get some $$$ flowing! Lol, see you all later, got a flight to catch.
Keep stackin,
Wicka :notworthy:

Last edited:

cooper36

Nov 30, 2011
east coast
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I didn't tell you I'm 15 and can't drive, I walk to the bank :P I enjoy the hunt, don't really care what I find :D Looking for war nickels, silver dimes/quarters. My mom won't let me take out money from my Acc to buy boxes of halves :c but it's what ever :P
Anyways, thanks for the tips! Looking for silver I guess :D
No need to buy gas here ;D
Wicka

PS, looking for silver to invest in, trying to get as much as I can, as quickly as I can. :P

Try explaining to your mother that your not losing your money from your acct. You are making more money buy investing in silver. Try taking the 3 silver dimes you found and selling them to a coin dealer.(Have Mom with you.) when she sees 30 cent turn into a couple dollars she might change her mind on you taking funds out of your acct. Good Luck. HH.
Cooper

OP
OP
Wickaboag

Wickaboag

Bronze Member
Aug 2, 2012
New England
Primary Interest:
Other
Sell my silver dimes? :o I can't sell them until silver rises! Maybe I should though.i could get more by increasing my volume!
Thanks for the tips!
Wicka:notworthy:

D1MES_101

Aug 7, 2012
USA
Primary Interest:
Other
Yep, Your best bet is to get that cash flow increased. As a teen you might find yourself withdrawn from your parents...but if you go the extra mile to bring her in on what you are doing she may let the leash out. Share your finds with her, let her know your smart, staying off the drugs an BS. Good luck!
I Like your avatar

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions