My son found his first silver

namster

Bronze Member
Nov 20, 2011
Sulphur, NV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So...he is two years old :laughing7:. This is the way it goes down... I open up the box, at which point he runs over and grabs a roll. He then goes off into his own place on the rug and opens the roll. The coins go flying, he squeals, and then brings me all the coins before I give him another roll. Today, one of the rolls he opened had a 67 in it. He did not know, but I thought it was cool.

HH everyone!

Upvote 0

AdDicted2Ag

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2012
Detector(s) used
Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Pretty soon he will be able to help even more.. Raisin him right.. :icon_thumright:

TimZim

Bronze Member
Aug 3, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thats funny I had my step son cut all the rolls in 16 boxes for me what a fight i had on my hands. My work is so busy right now.

Eminem

Banned
Jul 20, 2012
Motor City
Detector(s) used
Not sure
Primary Interest:
Other
Dawg send him into the bank asking for coins then go in after him and get coins. that way you get twice as much

Rushfan

Aug 18, 2012
Southern California
Primary Interest:
Other
Great... an addict by age 5 for sure. Now my kid's macaroni and cheese is gonna get cold waiting in the lunch line behind your kid. Why? At the register, your kid is gonna be asking the cafeteria lady for halves, CWR's, large dollar coins, old bills, and checking her coin tray for silver.... :laughing7:

Ok, just kidding....! sounds like a cool family activity. Hey...! Keep them coins out of your mouth...!!!

Easy

Banned
Jul 9, 2012
Freakmont
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dude,put em to work. My daughter is 3. She doesn't know a silver from a clad but she loves to get all the rolls loosened up with the little screwdriver for me. She also gets a blast with dumping cents into the Ryedale. Less work for me!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread