Made $8.70 searching...

Coin Town

Jul 25, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
...$25 in cents! Yes you read that right...I found 87 dimes for a total of $8.70 in tonight's box of cents! I paid $25.00 for it...pulled out 7 wheaties plus about $5.00 in copper cents.

Seemed really strange to fid this many dimes...the bank had 4 more boxes they said I could have. I'm curious when I get them if I will find even more! Cannot complain about free money!!!

HH

Upvote 0

Dark

Aug 6, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Holy cow
I guess this proves that it is machines putting the wrong coins in rolls and not greedy people.

Wickaboag

Bronze Member
Aug 2, 2012
New England
Primary Interest:
Other
Hehe! Love it!
When I get my penny bags, each one had about 5 dimes =P no problems here! ;)
Happy hunting, good luck on the next 4 boxes!
Wickaboag

kfs

Jul 18, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
...$25 in cents! Yes you read that right...I found 87 dimes for a total of $8.70 in tonight's box of cents! I paid $25.00 for it...pulled out 7 wheaties plus about $5.00 in copper cents.

Seemed really strange to fid this many dimes...the bank had 4 more boxes they said I could have. I'm curious when I get them if I will find even more! Cannot complain about free money!!!

HH

Those dimes were all coming from bags of pennies the pulled out of a coin counting machine at 1st Community Bank. I would love to but the penny bags just for all the dimes in them.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions