My Trip Panning in the Rain

Goodyguy

Gold Member
Mar 10, 2007
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Whites TM 808, Whites GMT, Tesoro Lobo Super Traq, Fisher Gold Bug 2, Suction Dredges, Trommels, Gold Vacs, High Bankers, Fluid bed Gold Traps, Rock Crushers, Sluices, Dry Washers, Miller Tables, Rp4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Pretty cool how you get the trees to bend out of your way while walking through the woods.

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
The nominees for best musical score in non-fiction are Stroud, bear, and Bouncer. And the winner is.... (who else but) Mr. Astro Bouncer.... Where are you, Mr. Bouncer? TTC

Gravelwasher

Jan 3, 2011
El Dorado County
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab
Good tunes and gold for sure, looks like a great place to hang out and do some prospecting. Thanks for taking the time to make that cool video, love the affects and that you got right down to business.

Reed Lukens

Silver Member
Jan 1, 2013
Congres, AZ/ former California Outlawed Gold Miner
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero, Whites MXT, Vsat, GMT, 5900Di Pro, Minelab GPX 5000, GPXtreme, 2200SD, Excalibur 1000!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I like the way that you take care to watch out for your camera Astro. Keeping it as far away from those armpits as possible really keeps it clear :toothy4:
I like the net for sure also, great movie.

Gravelwasher

Jan 3, 2011
El Dorado County
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab
Astro,

Just listened to your video again, mainly to hear that song, great tune. We going to hear that one on the radio soon? Wow 6.75 for the one song, thats more than itunes.

Last edited:

ejimbo4

Jan 7, 2013
Martin,Ga.
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Astro,

Where can I pick up some arm waders like those blue ones your wearing?

KevinInColorado

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2012
Summit County, Colorado
Detector(s) used
Grizzly Goldtrap Explorer & Motherlode, Gold Cube with trommel or Banker on top, Angus Mackirk Expedition, Gold-n-Sand Xtream Hand pump
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Harbor Freight has them for a great price. Be sure to turn them inside out after each use to dry em out otherwise they get pretty smelly! Also think about insulated glove liners for cold water use inside the long blue gloves. I use these all the time in winter :)

Mine it and recycle it!

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other
Thanks for the video, inspiring!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread