My very first gold

10KGeorge

Jul 13, 2011
Puyallup, Wa
Hi everyone,
Today was a great day for me. I went hunting with my uncle JuJu and found my first piece of gold jewelry. It was chewed up by a lawn mower but my uncle helped me find most of the pieces. We were hunting a school sports field for a couple hours. My uncle helped me create a T-Net account so I could show off my find. The field is still full of targets so we will be going back. Thanks everyone for looking.
:icon_pirat:
10KGeorge

Attachments

• DSCN1700.JPG
    DSCN1700.JPG
    84.6 KB · Views: 1,272
  • DSCN1702.JPG
    DSCN1702.JPG
    87.7 KB · Views: 1,264
  • RSCN1697.JPG
    RSCN1697.JPG
    105.9 KB · Views: 1,263
  • RSCN1699.JPG
    RSCN1699.JPG
    118.2 KB · Views: 1,265
Upvote 0

juju

Bronze Member
Dec 8, 2007
Burien, Wa.
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT ALL PRO, Grey Ghost Headphones, Garrett Pro-Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Tank69 said:
George, nice find for your first :icon_thumright: wtg lil Brother :icon_thumright:.........you hooked now an remember ....Any Gold is Good gold :icon_thumright: keep at it .

HH Tank
Hes really hooked now bro. I think I created a leprechaun lololol. He will have a pot o gold in no time.
JuJu

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
When i first saw the post and the Pictures I told myself I would have Scan the Whole area And I wont change My Mind!!! Great Find One Day if possible We will Have to Go Hunting together!! Chug and Red!!!!! I'm limited to 1 hour away from work in case of an emergency!!!!!! If you are ever in our area I can offer a few areas to hunt in HH Chug red will be with us so no Flirting!!!! LOL :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9:

juju

Bronze Member
Dec 8, 2007
Burien, Wa.
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT ALL PRO, Grey Ghost Headphones, Garrett Pro-Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Chug and Red said:
When i first saw the post and the Pictures I told myself I would have Scan the Whole area And I wont change My Mind!!! Great Find One Day if possible We will Have to Go Hunting together!! Chug and Red!!!!! I'm limited to 1 hour away from work in case of an emergency!!!!!! If you are ever in our area I can offer a few areas to hunt in HH Chug red will be with us so no Flirting!!!! LOL :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9:
I'm not sure about the no flirting part lolol :laughing9:
JuJu

Detectingfreak

Gold Member
Apr 26, 2006
Bellevue, WA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE, Tesoro TigerShark
Great finds dude! I also hunt with your uncle, and will probably be hunting with you guy's shortly as soon as I get done with this contract job and school starts again. Or maybe during the weekend if he has free time.

texjim

Silver Member
Feb 3, 2009
schuylkill county pa.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
whites xlt,vx3
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
your uncle juju is a gold magnet it seems like. take in all the info he is giving you it is priceless. good job and good luck Tex

silverstrands

Tenderfoot
Jul 12, 2011
Good for you Buddy, today was my first day to hunt. I only found a 2 euro coin and a 20cent and lots of junk but it was great fun. I hope you find loads.

Good Luck from Ireland.

spitfire55

Bronze Member
Sep 17, 2008
Fresno, CA.
Detector(s) used
(Whites) MXT, MXT PRO, SURF PRO/PI and COINMASTER 5500/D, (Fisher) GOLDBUG. AT PRO(Garrett), CTX 3030(Mine Lab).
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
:thumbsup: WELCOME!!...little brother. You did real good. :headbang:

Tuberale

Gold Member
May 12, 2010
Portland, Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's Coinmaster Pro
Congratulations, and welcome to TNet!

Nothing succeeds like success, and gold (any karat works for me) is a great way to start.

Obviously you're either naturally good, or you're already listening well to great teachers. WTG JUJU's! Sure, just take 'em out and have 'em find gold the first day. See if that works.<G>

deano

Oct 25, 2008
sioux city ,iowa
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030, XP Deus 2, Minelab Manticore, Minelab Equinox 800, Minelab Equinox 900, Nokta Makro Legend, Nokta Makro Simplex
Congrats on your first gold, It only took me 6 years for my first gold but it was laying there the whole time!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread